Super physco love

AJ pov

Brie has been avoiding for a week. A WHOLE BLOODY DAMN WEEK!! And for what? I don't know. It like every time she sees me but think I didn't see her she goes in the other way. If you don't want me anymore why act like that? Just tell me geez. If she don't want to grow old with me like I want to do with her, then why didn't she not tell me? Why did she led me to thinking so? I have no idea but it was confusing and upsetting. Did she finally listen to Nikki and dump me? No, her and Nikki still don't talk and it is quiet obvious.
I decided to take matters into my own hands and walked over to where Brie is sitting with Randy. Dean and Randy are still on shaky waters since the whole incident which Brie told me about. "Brie can I talk to you?" I asked standing beside her, she looked up at me. "Aren't you already?" She sassed and turn back to Randy. I bit my tongue to prevent me from yelling at her. "In private." I said as calmly as possible. She raised a brow and looked at Randy "AJ, you know he will find out anyway why not just say it here?" She point to Randy before dropping her hand on the table as Orton looked at us amused. "Fine, if that is what the princess wants." I said bitterly blinking my eyes a lot. As she nod in a bitchy manner "well, all I want to know is why the hell are you acting so cold towards me?" I started and Randy got up to leave realizing how weird it was with him here. "I'm not" she protested watching her best friend leave with a slight pout. I pulled her by her hand out of the lunch and to an empty balcony for more privacy. "Let go of me you crazy ass." I closed my eyes before opening them to see her smirking at me, arms folded together. I loose my cool and slapped her across her face. She held her cheek and a fire was now in her eyes. Got me going all crazy of her love. It is basically dripping off of me. "What the fuck is your issue?!?!?" She screamed at me, restraining herself from slapping me back. "You are treating me like shit!" I shouted out my feelings to her while her hand moved from her cheek. "So you slap me?! Huh AJ?! Every time someone may not be talking to you, you will slap them? Let me know so I leave this relationship right now!!!" With that she shoved me to the floor making me land on my butt with a loud thud. That hurts. I moved my hair from my face and watch up at her as my collar raise up and down. I tilt my head to a side and close my eyes taking a moment to gather my thoughts and calm down.
"What do you want from me AJ? My sister basically hates me! Because of me my best friend. And his boyfriend are on rocky terms! What do you want from me?" She asked pushing her hair back with her hand. I lick my lips then smile and got up.

"I understand that Brianna. I know you are going through shit and might not want to talk to me or whatever but just take a moment from your day and say you want me still, that you need me in every way or that you love me. Simple. I know that you still love me and want to be with me but you don't have to act so coldly." I poured out my heart to her while she simply nod an wipe a tear from her eye before smiling. "I'm sorry babe I really am. It is just I never went through so much shit at once. But I do need you in every way, I still want and I love you loads." Brie told me as I ran and jump in her arm wrapping my feet around her waist as she smiled. I kissed her and she responded right away. Carrying me to the door for support and shoving her tongue in my mouth as I moan and pulled on her hair.
"Love you too Brianna, so much." I said afterwards.

Paige pov

Oh Brie my sweet little crumpet and AJ you bitch, you both will pay. This could have been simple if plan went well and I beat Brie like I was doing before Nikki back stabbed me and saved Brie. The plan was to beat Brie to a pulp and then go after AJ about the next two days. But little the Brie and AJ know Nikki saved AJ also. She somehow knew that I was going after AJ even though Emma and I didn't tell her. Everyone knows AJ is allergic to peanuts, so I had to plan to put some in her brownies she bought and she would have never known because I would have crushed it up real good and put it in the middle of it and cover the whole back up. But when AJ was going to bite it Nikki pretended to walk into her by accident and knock it on the floor. Of course AJ had just thought she was a bitch. But that bitch saved her. But this plan won't get ruin because it wouldn't be at the arena, oh no. They both will be gone for good. Hahahaha, idiots. Don't mess with the glampire.