I deserved it

AJ pov

Woho out of Chicago aka no more Phil aka I can see Brie more and get my punishment in motion. “Here I come New York.’’ I cheered pulling out my luggage. “I may come and visit you.’’ he said putting some of my bags in the trunk of the car. I groan mentally. “Why? We barely talk at home.’’ I said finally reaching my car throwing the bags in the back seat. “I know, but it has a hockey there and I’m invited to host it. I said yeah and I might visit you.’’ he explained leaning against the car. I stopped and watch him “How long did you know you were going to host the hockey game?’’ I asked him obviously annoyed. He think for a bit, before shrugging “I don’t know about a week or so. It is no big deal.’’ It is no big deal to tell your wife you are hosting a game which you known now for a week….or so. “Sure Phil, let me guess Dylan is going with you.’’ I pulled a rubber band from my hand and tie my hair in a low one with it. “Yeah, he is my best friend. He is the only one that cares for me, he acts more like my wife than you do. So yeah, I’m taking Dylan.’’ Phil argued. I hissed and walk around to the driver’s seat while he leant off the car placing his hands on the hood watching me. “Wow I know you had a thing for Dylan, don’t worry I won’t judge you. Even though we don’t act like how we use to don’t mean I don’t care for you. Remember Wednesday when I rushed home with meds to give you for your stomach flu and remember who cleaned your vomit. Yet you say I don’t act like your wife. Bye.’’ I hop in the car slamming the door putting the keys in the key sloth “That was nice, yes. But wives are suppose too cuddle their husbands and show they love them every day. Not act cold and bitchy like you do.’’ Phil said leaning looking through the passenger side window. I bit my tongue to prevent myself from him cussing him. “Sure, Phil and you know what don’t visit me!’’ I said and hit the pedal speeding off making him jump back.

I watch him stomping in frustration through the side mirror as I smiled and turned on the radio watching the road ahead of me once more. All I care about right now is my title and Brianna.

So here I am at New York in the arena for Raw. I have been informed for Carrano that Nikki is next in line for the title and I’m honestly not worried.

Yes, Nicole improved but I’m still the better one. Vince is still on my side. Unless he lets his spoiled daughter Stephanie chooses her favorite diva Nikki to win it.

“Heard the good new AJ, I’m the next divas champion.’’ Nikki came up to me with Brie by her side. “NO, you are next in line to compete for it. I’m still better than you.’’ I darkly say as I saw Brie looked around uneasy as Nikki took a step closer to me. “I’ll win it, you are just a little girl who got the boss head way to far up her ass.’’ Nikki said to me while I faked a smiled at her. “I see nothing wrong with that. It beats just getting here because of your man.’’ I challenged Nikki who tsk and look around ticked off before looking at me. “Let me remind you of all your storylines and sucking up to the top! I was dating John for two years now and it is now I got the push! It may not seem like it to you AJ but I worked my ass off! So yeah, I deserve it, you and all the haters don’t know my side of the story or don’t know what I’ve been through. What Brie and I been through!’’ Nikki said getting a bit too close to me which I don’t like at all. “We will see.’’ Was all I had to say to her before she turned around and walked off.

“Look what you done. Nikki worked super hard, we all did so stop putting us down!’’ Brianna defended her sister as I watch her. She looked so hurt and it broke my heart. “Sorry… I..’’ was all I managed to get out before she shook her head. “No, save it, bye April.’’ She spin on her heals and walked off, leaving me sad and hurt.

I need to fix this and fast, really, really fast.

$short but i hope u like it$