Like I Said I Would

brie's pov

"BRIANNA WHERE DID YOU PUT MY STUFF?!!" Nikki's loud piercing voice called from the bathroom I groan and drag myself to the bathroom she is in. Nicole stood there looking around in her towel. "Just look properly, here it is" I said opening a draw to give her the rubber bands she was looking for "ha sorryyyyyyy." She smiled while I rolled my eyes and walked off 

Nicole left my hotel room, leaving me alone watching four weddings. 

"WHAT MIA WEDDING MUCH BETTER THIS IS RIGID!!!!!" I yelled at my tv, shaking my head. 

I decided I should take a shower since I stink. I took off my clothes and hop in the shower, I turned on the hot water and started showering singing like a dying cow but I feel like Britney Spears. I scrubbed my hair "I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways." I sung biting my lip thinking how true it is. Gosh I love Ed's songs. I turned off the shower and hop out wiping my feet on the mat. 

I grabbed a towel and dried my hair before switching my towel to a fluffy soft robe which I know

I won't change out of for a long while, but oh we'll I'm alone anyway. 

I poured mouthwash in my mouth then spat it out just to freshen my because I already brushed my teeth this morning.

"Partner let me upgrade ya." I walked out the bathroom twirling singing. I stop dead in my tracks when I saw AJ standing by bed smiling brightly at me. Wtf is the only think I could have think at the moment. 

"Why are you in my room?" I asked angry and shocked while she smiled at me. "Oh I'm just going to make you trust me." She said as if it was nothing. "What? No, how did you get in to begin with?" I asked my brain finally working with some sense and logic. 

"Oh the guy at reception is shit and will give you key once you have v-jay and it really helps begin seen on TV with you so, here I am." She stepped closer to me running her slim fingers along the wall. While I process the information she just told me. "Oh and I'm here to make you trust me just like I said I would. I'm a person of my word Brie-pie." AJ explained and just stood there shocked and stupid.

$Short but next chappy will slay. Merry xmas love ya$