Cars and deals

Brie's pov
I climbed on top of Paige wrapping my arms and legs around her as she held onto my lower waist pulling impossibly closer to her. Got to say, damn the girl is a great kisser like, she should win the divas championship just for her kissing skills and that says a lot. "Damn you are good" I said in Paige mouth breathing into it. She chuckled "me? You." She complimented and I look at her for a second before reconnecting our lips. She bit on my bottom lip for entrance and I willing let her do so opening my mouth to grant her what she wanted. Her tongue was having the best tour of my mouth. I sucked on her tongue before slipping mine more into her mouth again.
She grab hold of my butt squeezing it as I moaned into her mouth. "You like that babe?" her British accent spoke and I could only nod as her fingers rubbed me through my pants. "Take it off Paige" I told her needing more off her touch.
Paige only smiled and nod. I lean back, my head on the front seat to give her as much space as possible to undo my pants.
Her hands found their way to my button and zip as she undid them and begin to slip it off along with my underwear as I raised off her slightly so the clothing could come off. "Lean against the back door window babe." She told me and I quickly shifted my body as did her to comply to her demand. "Good." She said and got in between my parted legs putting my underwear on the ground of the car. She began to rub me and I was a soaked moaning mess.

"Paige wait." I told her with all my strength she stop but her hand remained where it was between my legs. She gave me a confuse look. I pushed her back softly going on top of her again.

Paige pov
I felt nervous and hurt when brie told me wait. It was gone when she climbed on me and ripped off my shirt and undid my bra, removing the straps with her teeth making me moan at the sight. My body was telling her what she was doing to me. My nipples were the hardest they have ever been and I was an ocean between my legs.
"There, can't be the only one with missing items of clothing," she said dropping my bra to the floor and watching my body licking her lips. "Gosh, you are so pale but it is so hot." She said while getting off me and leaning against the opposite window with one leg over the seats and the next on the floor giving me a direct view which I love. I was so stunned at the sight before me, the one I always dreamt about. She groan and began to rub herself "if you won't do anything, I will" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. I moaned so loudly at what she was doing it was so hot but I need to be the one doing that.
I removed her hand and bring it to my mouth watching her in the eyes as her mouth was parted watching me.
I bring a finger of hers to my mouth and sucked it, tasting her "Paige oh...my...gosh" she breathed out and I did the same to all her fingers. "You ready babe???" I asked and she quickly nodded. I hoist her legs over my shoulder and put my head in between her legs and began sucking on her clit softly at first then roughly. Brie's hand held onto my hair pushing me closer into her as I finger her with my tongue loving every last minute of it "Paige. YESS don't you ever fucking stop" brie said those words over and over again moaning the whole way through and damn I love it. "I'm going to...." She trailed off as I raised my head licking my lips watching as she panted heavily. "Please do" I said and put my head back where it was swallowing ever last bit of her cum. I raised back up and she pulled down on top her flipping us over kissing my neck. There isn't much room in here but somehow we are making this work. "My turn." She said to me and began squeezing one of my boobs while licking on the next nipples. Gosh where did she get the skills? Let her tongue and mouth be the queen of England. " Brie oh fuck, yes" I said and she just sucked harder. Her hand moved from my boob down my pants and in my panty as she begin to finger me and I cried out in pleasure. The hell did she learn to do that? Form her sucking on my breast to her fingering me I cummed within minutes as she smiled and sucked me off her finger moaning at my taste.
We kissed each other again tasting ourselves but neither of us seems to mind.
We then stopped and put on over clothes and leaned back on the car seat panting. "Wow"we both said in sync laughing.
There was a knock on the window and we jumped seeing it was no other than Dean Ambrose. Shit.

Brie pov
My eyes widen at the sight of the lunatic fringe as Paige and I hurried out of the car fixing our selves a bit.
"No need to fix your clothes I saw everything and I mean everything. From the moment Paige entered the car." Dean said and Paige and I looked at each other scared. She a bit more fearful than me and I don't get why. I'm the one who will be in deep shit. AJ will kill me, well she don't matter since I think we have broken up - not to sure- and Bryan will divorce me. But somehow I'm more concerned and frighten of AJ finding out.
"Dean please don't tell anyone, I can't risk anything. I don't want her to get a divorce for this" Paige pleaded and I couldn't help but smile at her.
Dean smirked "I might not, but this is between brie and I. So you can leave now" he said shooing her she looked at me and I hesitantly nod. She left hesitantly.
"So what is the deal to keep your mouth shut?" I asked and he leaned back on the car and smirked. "Simple, tell me how Orton feel about our encounter." He said and I smirked realizing something.
"Wait, I don't have to. If you out me and Paige, I'll out you too" he did the unexpected and laughed. He really is crazy, I tilt my head to the side watching him. "No you won't. You wouldn't do anything to harm Orton now would you?" He taunted and I bite my lip cussing myself mentally. "Fine, I'll tell you." I gave in knowing Orton won't mind since he gave me permission to in cases like this. "He is confused Dean. He liked it but he doesn't want to and he is hating himself now." I said sadly having to confess my best friend's feeling without him being here.
Dean smiled but then pulled at his hair "I'm in the same dilemma." He shocked me by saying and I breathe out hugging him. "Just talk to him whenever he gets back." I comfort him, looking at him as he nod seeming to be thinking about it. "Yeah, don't worry Brie your freaky secret is saved with me. I promise." He said, I smiled big hugging him tighter having him laugh "that was super hot though." He added and I pulled away blushing hitting softly. "Whatever Ambrose let us go." I said and fixed myself in the car window before locking it and walking away with Dean."

(A/n so nobody choose braniel when I asked lol. Tell me your thoughts and stuff.)