Don't mess up

Brie’s pov

I sat in the car while Nicole drove. I was in deep thought thinking about everything that happened with AJ. I felt Nicole poke my thigh with her finger. “What are you thinking about Brie? It is freaking me out.’’ she said as she bend a corner. I look at her and playfully rolled my eyes at her “Can’t I just think about how much I love my sister?’’ I bit my lip while I watch her laugh. “No, you never do.’’ She answered me while we both burst out laughing. I decided to wait until she dropped me off to think unless I want to be investigated by Nicole, which I don’t.

She dropped me off at my hotel room. Since we are in a different state tonight I can’t be at home, and honestly I’m fine with it.

Nicole and I don’t share hotel rooms much. We made a deal so we won’t get fed up of each other, we will either car pool together and stay in different hotel rooms or vice versa.

I jump on the big comfy bed burying my face it, before turning to lie on my back.

All I can think about is April and when I do I bite my lip. The taste of her melon lip gloss and minty breathe and super perky breast. I never thought I would be daydreaming about someone’s breast but here I am daydreaming about AJ’s. What the hell did she do to me?!

The more I think the more angry I got. AJ is known for being manipulative. Also, the more I think the more confused I got. Why would April go after me? I don’t have the title, she does. She is getting just as much air time with her feud with Paige as I am with my Bella vs Bella feud. Does she want to use me to get her dream match with Stephanie? That would be impossible. Maybe she is jealous, and that was all part of her plan to out me and tear apart my life, since I got her dream match. That must be it!

Why am I so dumb for not seeing that before. I’m sure she and Phil planned this, they are both as twisted as the each other. And foolish me fell for it. Well no more AJ no more, I’ll prove that Brie Bella isn’t a force to be mess with.

 AJ’s pov

I was home with Phil in Chicago since Raw was hosted there tonight and will be for the rest of the week. I’m sick of people chanting his name when I come out! I’m not him or anything like him! I’m April Mendes, learn the name.

“Hey, I’m going out. Won’t be out too long.’’ Phil said walking into the living where I was applying his baseball cap. “Okay,’’ was all I said before he walked through the door. I wasn’t kidding when I told Brie Phil and I aren’t happy.

Tuesday, while filming SmackDown I constantly tried to talk to Brianna but she gave me bad eye and treated me coldly. Geez, is this what men have to put up with? Women are moody. I just shook it off while I eyed Brie down while she talked and laughed with Orton, I’m not his biggest fan per-say.

I skipped down the ramp and hop in the ring face to face with my opponent tonight, Natayla. Nattie is a great wrestler just –dear I say it- boring. I wasn’t worried since she doesn’t botch and I was booked to win anyway.

Natayla had me in the sharp shooter and I was legitimately going to tap out before I heard Brie’s music hit and distract Natayla. I smile at her and went to give Natayla the shinning wizard but Brie shouted out my name making me look at her, she smile as I turned away from her confused and Natayla hit me in the head and took the win.

I walked back stage furious and confused. Why did Brie save me from the sharp shooter only to have me knocked out cold and lose? It doesn’t make sense. And why did Nattie went off script and actually hurt me in her submission so I could tap out? I held on to my baby the divas belt tightly, walking to Vince’s office to see if he change or heard about the different booking for my match tonight.

On the way I saw Brie laughing with Nattie and Nicole. You messed up Brie, now you will pay. I thought as she smiled at me while I hurried off.