The end.

Brie pov

I jumped up from my sleep, sweating like a pig while I gasp and try to catch my breathe. I slowly turn to the side of bed and sighed relief that my lover was still there. I know that wasn't a dream......well it was but it was more like a vision in a form of a dream. I know that it could and would happen if I allow it too. "AJ! Wake the hell up!" I shook the tiny woman who I sleep besides every night. She just stirred but made no attempt to wake up. Strong littler sleeper she is, I thought as I decided to just wake her up later. I ran to the bathroom and wash my face then look at myself in the mirror, I don't look horrible just scared. I shook away the thoughts and return to my shared bedroom and turned on the light. AJ groaned and use a pillow to cover her face making me roll my eyes but smile. Lazy ass. I grabbed some suitcases and begin to pack for two, we have to leave and we have to leave quickly. We have to go somewhere where they could never find us. I can't deal with my lover dying, not on my watch. I now decided to look at the clock and saw it was 3:59 well basically four. I woke up about ten minutes ago so I must have woken up 3:49. I continued to pack our bags. I didn't even fold stuff, I just threw them in and then jumped on the case to close it. I packed all the most important things and decided to leave back the rest, we need a new life anyway, so a new life will equal too new things.

"AJ wake up now!" I shook her rougher this time while she whined like a baby. "What is your problem?! We don't work WWE anymore and it's been two years since we did so please let me rest." She complained as I rolled my eyes and dragged her of the bed by her foot as she landed on her butt and glared up at me as I struggle not to laugh. Waking AJ up is like walking into a hungry lion's den, deadly. She is mean little shit when you have to wake her up but say what. She can be mad all she wants once we leave. "What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You?" She slowly said looking up at me as I looked down and her with my hand on my hip. "I was going to carry you on a picnic date by the little cliff you like today but no." She told and my anxiety raise, I was right. The dream was a vision. "Oh no." I bite my lip as I paced back and forth wondering what else to do. "I didn't think it would such a big deal. Why are you panicking?" She asked finally getting off the floor throwing the duvet back on the bed. I look at my bite size lover and kissed her not giving a crap about morning breathe. "Sweetie we have to go. And when I say go I mean drive away from here, the police is coming to look for us. Trust me." I seriously said hopping she gets it. She cocked her head to the side with a raised brow. "Baby, they haven't found the bodies they have no proof." AJ told me resting her hands on my shoulders, trying to convince me other wise. "Eva sold us out." I told her, she gasp and I nod. "That bitch! I always hated her! Let's leave quick." She begin to act as frantic as I am. I'm happy she didn't ask how I knew that. "I packed already. Just shower and then we will head to the banks and withdraw all our money because we will need it." I told her as she nodded and head to the shower while and I sit an plan on where we can go. I don't know if I should call Orton or not either. He is still my best friend and maybe he could help. He told me he will always be there for me. But I don't trust Dean so much. Yes, they got back together and I don't mind but I can't trust Dean. I decided I will just tell Orton not to look for me. But I'll do that later.

AJ and I are now on our way from the bank. I can't go the airport because it will be to risky and they might stop the air plane and arrest us in some other country and then bring us back to America and lock us up. But, luckily for us AJ has a few crocks cousins who owns a ship and will be able to get us out from America to some private island where we can't be caught. I pulled over and pulled out my phone.

"Am calling Orton." I informed my wife who sending my strange looks.

"Why? Do you want him to bust us?!"

"No! But he deserves to know not to worry about me."

"Brianna, is he the only one you are going to call? Are you going to call Nicole?"

"Yes, he is the only one I'm going to call. Let Nikki think I'm dead. She is also a sellout."

"Okay, make it quick we don't have much time. Arnold doesn't wait for no one."

"I will babe."

I leaned over and kissed her before pulling away and dialing my best friend's number on my phone.

"Hi, ransberry?" I said hoping it was him who answer.

"Brianna! Are you okay?" He replied and I sighed and smiled.

"Yeah, but I don't have much time to talk to you."

"Why not Brie?"

"Because. I only called to tell you April and I are fine. Don't be worried for us, and yes we are still alive and we will be. Keep safe." I cried a bit after saying that. It is hard but I have to do this.

"What? What are you talking about?" He questioned and I can hear the slight anger in his voice.

"I'm going to be fine. Okay, I'd tell you everything but I don't trust your boyfriend."

"What the hell is wrong with Dean?" I can't believe his attitude.

"JUST STOP QUESTIONING ME!! APRIL AND I ARE FINE OKAY? you will see why in a couple of hours."

"Okay, I will. Brianna be safe, I love you." He calmed down making me smile.

"Yeah, you may never speak to me again but just know I do love you. I never expected my life to turn out like this but it did. If we never speak again know that I love you." I put the phone by AJ as she smiled an spoke "yeah, bye Orton." she told as I smiled and place the phone back by my ears.

"Wait what? What is hap- "

"Just tell me you'll love me no matter what. Please." I begged in tears, I need to hear that.

"I do, I do love you no matter what. I......what is happen-"

"Bye." I cut him off and then threw the phone in a river we just passed I turn back to April as I nod showing her I'm ready. She smiled and took our bags of money as she led us to her cousin's car. Ready to start our new lives. I'm happy once I am with her.

4 months later

AJ pov

I remember when we ditched America and ended up in our new home in Costa Rica. I remember watching the news when we had the chance and seeing Nikki, Seth and Eva being arrested sending the WWE universe in shock of what we have done. I remember when they had the camera on Nicole and she was begging Brie to leave me and confess, I remember Seth holding his wife, Nicole while she cried and Eva by their side. They could have had a great life but they sold out. I'm glad Brie had that dream, it kept us safe. Yes, she told me about the dream. Aren't the police looking for you two? Yes, but they have no track of us. Since we left our cars at home, took all our money from the bank and didn't legally travel to here. Won't people Costa Rica notice you? No, Brianna colored her hair purple, wear green contacts, big glasses and braces (only when out of course). As for me, well I wear face mask, that looks like old people or other people in general so everyone is clueless as to who we are. I think we will get face surgery just to be extra safe. I'm happy, I'm always happy with Brie.

"Baby I missed you. I brought home wings." She told entering the house taking off her glasses and braces. We live in a house my cousin use to live in but he bought a next but didn't sell this one so we got it for free! It is great having family members to protect you. "Yes! I love wings." I cheered going for a wing but she pulled me into a kiss which quickly escalated and I forgot all about the wings.

(A/n I hate the way the end of this story turned out. But anyway I'll have a new Brie Lee boo coming out soon. Anyway hope you enjoy and the end 😀😊😞😊😀😁😪😊☺️😃❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋. Okay I'm obsess with emojis but bye.)