Problems

Brie pov
I walked around backstage doing nothing but walking. I stop at the sight of Ambrose and sighed walking pass him as he stared at me but I can't tell him any of Orton's business without his permission.
Not only do I have Ambrose and Orton drama, I have Bryan being here drama. Bryan is here tonight to be the host of Raw since The Authority is 'fired'. I honestly wish he wasn't here though, I know it is selfish since the crowd loves him and he love his job but he pisses me off so much. And besides I would
Barely get to see AJ since he is always by me or tells me what to do.
AJ, where is she though? She is never late for a show, well she isn't really late since I'm here unhumanly earlier all because -you guess it- Bryan I swear ugh.
"Brie where are you going?" Bryan asked from behind me, I scrunch my face before turning back to him normal "um, to try and find Paige she needs me" I lied right to his face and don't even feel bad anymore. he looked at me carefully "why?" He pressed on. I secretly balled my fist Behind my back and gritted my teeth "it is personal." With that I walked away fast without letting him speak. I can't be bothered right now.

I walked out to balcony where I can see cars parking to come in the building. I sat on the banister and looked down.

It was then I saw AJ's black bmw pulled up and parked. she got out seemingly angry as she slam her door. I pondered why she was angry, until the question answered itself, Phil is with her.
Great a next problem! You are on a roll Brie. I sighed deeply
"JUST SHUT UP PLEASE UGH!!!" I faintly heard AJ yelled from up here. She pushed the car trunk shut, while taking her bags walking away from him as some blonde dude came out of the car standing beside Phil. Who is he? I quiz myself but came up short.
AJ looked up and saw me. I send a small wave which she winked at making my chuckle a bit. I went to greet her, " hey boo" she said softly as Phil and the dude did not come inside yet and no one else was here. I was a dear devil so I gave her a small kiss on the lips and smile "hey" I said as we walked on smiling. "I saw Phil is with you" I said to her looking back at the door to see if Phil was inside yet, which he wasn't. "Unfortunately. I know Bryan is here for the host position. Wish us luck" AJ said and I nodded "yeah see you around hun" I told her and left to go find Paige. I need her to cover for me even though I can't tell her the reason why I lied to him. "Oh sure no problem bae" Paige said as she walked pass big E grabbing his man breast "you are obsess with his breast." I told her and we both burst out laughing. Paige is always a good way to escape your troubles.

Moments after
I won my match against Paige, funny how we beat each other. And Daniel greeted me with a kiss as I kiss him back unhappy. I want AJ's lips not his. "Brie, you have to buy Josie food, clean the house and make some more shakes for us." Bryan told me and I loosed my cool right there with him demanding me. "I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!" I yelled at him and stomp off any where but near him.
I need something good to happen tonight before I go insane. "Woowww Brie no need to go off on him like that" Phil told me as I passed him. I stopped and shot him a glare "no need to mind my business like that" I said leaving him stunned as I walked off. I bump into Nicole and hug her knowing she may be a bitch at times but she understands me. "It is okay Brie. Gross but ok" Nikki told me rubbing my hair and referring to our hug as gross. It always is though. I really love my sister even thou we fight so darn much.
I saw Ambrose coming and I notice something about Nikki changed. I just don't know why, maybe she feels weird around the lunatic who is she, on screen cheating on John with. That could be it. Ambrose sees us and eyes went wide as if he was scared of us together? But why? I gave him a strange look as he hurried away. The guy is crazy, leave it as that Brianna. I told myself looking at Nikki as she narrowed her eyes at the direction he took off in. Something is not right here.

One more problem. Fricking lovely