Caught

.

Brie pov

AJ and I are basically enjoying both of our day together. We are sat by a cliff just looking over into the water, it is calming really. I still can't believe they haven't found Paige's and the rest bodies. I guess we are just that good. I smiled at AJ before looking back at the water. She really changed my life. Like she made it so much and with her being by my side just makes it a whole lot better.

"I can't believe how far we have become." AJ told me playing with her wedding ring.

"I know right! Who would have thought we'd be married?" I smiled at my wife.

"No one. But that just goes to show no one really knows anything."

"I know. People like to act like they do but they really don't."

"My wife is so smart."

She leaned over out picnic cloth and kissed me. I pulled away after a few second just smiling at her. "My wife is smarter." I joked as we laughed loudly. I'm really glad no one else is here. AJ is the only person I truly need. Randy and I barely speak to each other. Nikki is to wrap up in her life with her fiancé Seth. Dean just sends me dirty glares and Eva...well she is alright.

"I can't believe it has been two years since we both got fired." AJ told.

"I know. I don't even regret it. It even brought the company rating way up. It also turned us into millionaires. Shocking how people are so interested in sex they are willing to pay so much just for an interview with you."

"Humans are stupid but this time their stupidity actually helped us."

"I can't argue with that."

I reconnected our lips, instantly placing myself on top of her as we make out. "I love you," she told in between a kiss and I smiled and pull on her bottom lip. "I love you more."

After a while of making out and basically dry humping each other we sat back down an act somewhat civilized. I hand her a sandwich and we began to eat in a calming silence. This is the perfect date. Like every date with her is perfect. Up until now.

AJ pov

I spit out my sandwich in shock as I saw police approaching us. What could it be? Well I have an idea but no way they could have found their bodies. I look over at Brie who rest her meal down and look up at the police squad. She looked at me with a look of shock.

"Don't move. You are being convicted for the murder of Paige, Lana and Emma." A police man said as he held his gun out to us. We got up slowly both of us surprised out of our withs. "What?! I would never! We would never! We told you what happened already." Brie tried to get us out of this but I know our secret isn't a secret no more but I nod along with Brie anyway.

"Really? Because this woman confessed." The police step away from each other and we saw the red headed bitch. I knew I never liked her for a reason! But why would she? She was apart of it too. "Brie, AJ it was time to tell them." She said as I look and saw she was indeed handcuffed. I closed my eyes as I felt my anger raised. "How do you know she isn't lying!?" Brie shouted at the head police officer. "Because we found the bodies and quite frankly everything else she said seemed to add up. We ask the others and they caved in to. Plus we found evidence of you guys. Plus they also all had the same story. I'm sorry that they tried to rape you but we are heading to prison." The tall and lean officer said. I look in the cars behind them and saw Nikki an Seth. This is it, game over. I look at Brie who seemed to be thinking about something. I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.
"Everything you say and do will be held against you in court." A Chinese police office read our rights or whatever the hell you call it. "They are lying!" I shouted pulling on my hair. I refuse to go to jail. "I'm afraid they aren't." Officer, Tyler told as look a this name badge. "Brianna, April it is over." Nikki called from the police car as Eva nod. Tears stream down my face. "AJ I don't want to go to jail." Brie told me as she began to cry also. I look down at the water then at her. Death seems to be our only way out. She caught on an seemed to agree. It will be better than jail.

"Brianna no! AJ has turned you crazy! Have you not see that?" Nikki told closer to us as a officer hold her. I got annoyed by my sister-in-law. I look at Brie who fell to her knees pulling her hair. "No she hasn't! She isn't crazy, neither am I!" She told her twin, tears rushing down from her face. Nikki eyes began to water. Uh I hate her! Let Brie and I die! It is the only way we could be happy. "It's now or never Brie." I told my wife as I helped her to her feet as we shared a long passionate kiss. I held onto her hands and we looked at each other and nod.

Brie pov

This was the only way out Brianna. "I love you." We told each other, knowing what we are about to do.We have been busted and I want to be with my love AJ. I smiled, ignoring the chaos behind me as people shout no. AJ jumped holding my hands I was about to slip off the cliff to because of her grip but felt a strong pair of hands around me planting me to the floor. "NO!" I shouted as AJ's hand slip from mine and I heard her scream. "Let go of me! I want to be with her!" I tried to elbow the officer but more came and hold in place as I tried to jump off but was held back. The tears came rushing down my face as I saw AJ's body hit a rock then slipping into the deep waters. That was suppose to be us! Why aren't they letting me jump?

They began to pull me away and I screamed out crying as I tried to escape their grip but I wasn't strong enough. "She had to die Brianna," Nicole told me and I send her a dirty look. How could she say that!? "I hate you!" I told the person I once considered my twin feeling no remorse when she started to cry. The cuffs were on my hands and I was being thrown in the backseat of a police car alone. "Get me out of here! I want to be with my wife! Please" I shouted this over and over again until I just broke down into tears and hit my head against the divider. The car began to drive and I'm going to prison but without my baby. I'll just kill myself in prison. People had already done it. "I won't be long AJ." I told myself as I saw the driver of the police vehicle turn back and look at me. I shoot him a glare and look out the window crying.

( a/n I'll add one more chapter to this but yip AJ died. Do you want brie to die too?)