Bad

Daniel pov

I invited Phil over by me to spend sometime. I think it could be a great experience, we can bond over ex wives. He knows how I'm feeling, I know how he is feelings. I came into realization I was being a dick and should let Brie be happy and I want her to be happy. She even carried her end of the stick with our agreement and she deserves it. I have no idea what changed my mind but it is just needed.
"Hey, come in" I step aside as Punk walked in a make himself at home on my couch. I shut the door and sat on the opposite end of the couch. "So how is life?" I try to start a conversation as he took off his baseball cap, rub his hair and then put the cap right back on. "It is tough man. Have you heard what happen?" I gave him a side look of pure confusion. What happened? I heard nothing. I shook my head and he seemed utter surprised "dude! AJ,Brie, Nikki, Seth, Eva, Lana, Emma and Paige were in the woods and some guys came up to them with guns and shit." What!? How did I not hear about this! That explains so much. "Are they alive?! How are you so calm!?" I asked panicked I still care for Brie and Nicole! "Well, Seth, Nikki, Eva, AJ and Brie came back. I heard Nikki got shot in the arm. We still don't know about the other three." Phil informed me and my eyes are wide as I cover my mouth in shock. Oh my gosh! "That is horrible I'd call Brie or Nikki but I know they won't want to talk to me. So I'll text them later. Wow, I wonder if Paige, Lana and Emma are alive? I hope so." I watch punk who has now taken off his cap and rest in on the couch. I'm processing the information. "Yeah, they are strong. I'm they survived. I'm glad I talk to Eva to find all of this out." Phil told me and I nod. Yeah they are strong girls. "You an AJ don't speak?" I asked him trying to move away from the troubling matter. "Yeah, just you know a bit awkward but yeah." Lucky son of a bitch, Brie hates me and I'm to blame.

Moments pass and I was thinking, I look at Phil and decided to ask him. "Phil, I know this may sound weird and I don't want you to kill me. But I was thinking since AJ and Brie are together, our ex wives," I look up at Phil's confuse face and breathe in "that maybe we should...I don't know kiss? Just to see, if it okay with you." I finish and I look at him. Oh please don't let him kill me! He wipe his hand over his face and then watch me for a while before covering his face again. "You don't have too. I was just saying." I tried to save the day but he shook his head. "No, no. I'll try it. But tell anyone about this and I'll kill you." He told me and I perk up as we awkwardly move closer to each other both taking deep breathes before leaning in, our lip connected for a brief kiss before we jump back from each other. "No! That was horrible! Horrible idea." I concluded as Phil nod. "Yip, that was a bust. I'm going to leave and save some of my pride bye," with that he took his cap and left and I was very happy.

AJ pov

I lay with Brie in a hotel playing with her fingers, looking up at her "it is crazy how fast your life change." I told her as she nod looking at me. We got discharged yesterday and apparently the police believed us and is looking for the three girls. "Yeah, AJ don't hate me but a part of me like the feeling. I don't even know why!" I gasp an sat up looking at her and she seem scared by my reaction. But it changed when I smile "me to! I thought you would have hate me and call me a criminal." I told her as she smiled and pulled me down on top of her kissing me as I slip my tongue in her mouth, she sucked on it then but my bottom lip. "Bad people sex?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I start to laugh. "You ruin the mood! What is bad people sex?" I laughed loudly as she pouted cutely aw. "You know bad people-" I decided to take her out from his misery and kiss her to shut her up "yeah, I do" with that she smirk into the kiss and flip us over as she placed her hand up my dress.