Valentine

Randy pov

Can't have, won't have, never will have Dean find out I cheat on him. No, just no. I rather live in guilt and have him here with me, then live in guilt without him. Say somehow he finds out well at least I butter him up and showed him I love him. And what better day to do so than Valentine's Day? None.
"I would like to have that big chocolate and teddy please." I pointed to the big blue teddy knowing it is dean's fav color. Wow we are so gay! Ugh.
The girl who worked there who was assisting me awed. "Aw, you do know that every guy who came in so far didn't want to big it because it was 'to expensive'" the blonde with the bright blue eyes sort of like Dean's told me as she pouted. I simply smiled and watch as she swayed her hip walking to get the bear, got to say she is super hot but Dean is hotter. She got on the a mini ladder behind the cash resister "who is the lucky lady?" Her question infuriated me, why must it be a girl? It is 2015!! Geez gay HOT men exist! People small mindedness pisses me off so badly. I watch as she put the bear on the counter. "Dean, he is very lucky, I know, but I'm even more lucky." I said before realizing I want to say more "why didn't you not ask guy? Do you have a thing against gays?" The anger was clear in my voice.
She began to laugh loudly, I think she could be Dean's long lost sister. Same blue eyes and crazy like hell. "No, but if you work a job like mine it is better to ask men that. Ask a straight guy who is the lucky man you might lose your job and a few teeth. I'm not against gays I'm a lesbian so heya." She explained as she took my cash and gave me the receipt and change. "Do you want me to put it in a bag or two?" She ask looking at the huge teddy. I smile "I got it. I know what you mean. Anyway thanks for your help uh.....,?" I realize I didn't know her name "Mandy. Don't forget your chocolates" she smiled and I took the small bag from her. "Here" I gave her about a one hundred and sixty dollars tip, Leaving before she can argue with that. I reach by the door "have a good day Orton. I have always been an Ortonite. Hope you an Ambrose are happy. Ps you'll get back your tip, don't worry how." I gave her a strange look before chuckling and leaving the store.

I saw Nikki, Seth and Eva arms all linked together as Nikki was in the middle. "Lana is so annoying she could have come. She is lucky I love her." Eva complain as the other two laugh, not noticing me. "Yeah, but you know last night that case was very touching for her." Nikki said and the other two seemed to agree. What case? Ughh. they finally saw me and all smiles drop.
"Hi...?" I was very unsure of what to do and they seem to be trying to read me or something. "Hey, who are those for?" Eva asked. Now Eva and weren't close nor didn't we not spoke it was like simple kindness kind of thing between us. "Dean." They all seem relieved, why would they be relieved by that?? What the hell. Whatever. "Okay, bye." Nikki motioned them pass me as they left without anyone of them turning back. Truth be told I miss Nicole with her silliness but Brie is my bestie.

Dean pov

I got Randy every nice thing there is to be bought on V-day. Usually I think this day is a stupid day but it is the most important day for me this year. A day to make it up and butter him up just in case he finds out. "Uh..eh.. Perfect." I step back and watch at the table full of treats, which I know we won't eat all of since our jobs and all but still. "Or at least sort of" I groan and fell on the couch that I soon jumped off realizing it had rose pedals. Okay.
"I'm here Dean. WOHOO!!" He entered our hotel and looked around with wild eyes. I look and saw a big teddy and a small bag which I'm guessing has some expensive chocolate. Poor guy bought my that out of love and here I am just trying to save my selfish ass.
"I love it!!! Make mine presents look like shit." He said as he connected our lips. "Nope I like yours." I said as we pulled away smiling. The door knock and he ran to it and open it and in came a band of trumpet and violin players and a singer, who sang some old time song but it sounded beautiful. "Well know mine look like shit." He shook his hand and walks over to me and held my hands being to dance in our own way. Gosh I love him. "I love you" I told him in his ears. "I love you too, what do you say we put those rose pedals, candles to use and give the band a show?" with that he push me on the huge couch and took off his shirt before climbing on top of me and I swear one of the men in the band was going to puke which made it even more fun. "Have fun watching boys" I said and attack my lips to my man own immediately jumping to the tongue part.

AJ pov

Brie and I rented out an apartment for the time being here and I must say I love being with her. "April why all this chocolate?" She asked sitting beside me. I rolled my eyes and sat on her "because we deserve it. Plus we can always work it out of us." I kissed her forehead. She laughed a bit and held my tiny waste "fine, once I'm not working out with you I should be fine." I gasp and pulled back from her a bit. "What does that mean?" she raised a brow and smiled. "Come on! Don't act surprise, every time we work out together you always distract me and I don't end up working out again." I got off her standing to my feet shaking my head playfully. "That is your fault! I don't distract you, you distract me!" I stood up for myself. She just lean back in the chair, giving me looks. "Really? Because you was the one who made it a point to bend over right in my face say you were doing stretches." I bit back a laugh knowing she was right, but I'm not the only to blame. "You were the one who was making constant sex noises every second even when you were stretching." I watch her fight her laugh back as I did the same. "I always make sex noises April." She lied and I raised a brow at her as she looked down guilty. "Please I work out in the past before us and you were the most silent person." I deadlock her as she struggle to find excuses before she gave up an laugh. "Plus I think sex is exercise" I added and she nod. I went and sat down on her again kissing her getting heated quickly. "Wait lets go put on the laundry we bought. Then rip it off each other." Brie said as we parted quickly to get undress but dress.

I love her so much, best Valentine's ever.

(Sorry for error i'll fix them later on. just feeling lazy today. Love us all happy Valentine's Day. 😘💗🍫 comment whatever u feel like)