Tears of a broken twin

(Comment and tell me your thoughts. Also I want to start a next WWE femslash story but with who?
Anyway enjoys)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~

Dean pov
Now I never ever EVER thought I'd be gay, I was never one to make fun of gay people but I did make a lot of gay jokes, there is difference. Randy is the only guy I want to be naked and kissing on, other than him I'm all for the ladies. I'm too happy with Orton to think of anyone else. But with the upcoming foursome I must say I'm very excited for it. I'm sure we will win but you know.

I spotted Seth and my -in some ways- ex Nikki talking and laughing. Those two became hella close. I thought before using my advantage of being the only one in the group Nikki really talks to. "Hey guys, I need someone to hang with." I joined them sitting on the floor like they were in the corner. "I can think of two people and your lover boy" Nikki told me as she peeled something out of Seth's hair flicking it away. "Yeah, but I can also hang with other people." I said and the two shrugged. "You have somewhat of a point, good job Ambrose." Nikki said and patted my head as if I'm a puppy as I swat her hand away. "So how are you?" Seth my former team mate asked as he tied his hair up. I bit my apple "good, just gearing up." Apple pieces flew out my mouth as I spoke as Nikki and Seth tried to avoid them. I was expecting them to ask gearing up for what but instead they nod. "okay, well I hope you do good." Nikki send me a small smile laying back in the wall. "Epic night huh guys?" Eva said as her and Lana appeared, mouth making and 'o' shape when they saw me. I'm a very curious person. "What did you guys do last night that was so epic?" I bit my apple looking in between the foursome who just shrugged and ignored me chatting in what seemed to be codes. "What the fuck is all this shit? Like why can't I be included?" I had my hands out to the each side of me as I ask. Nikki looked at me seemingly annoyed "you have your own group to be included in, go find them." With an eye roll she turned around and shut me out completely with her back towards me in their circle.
I hate rude Fricking people like what the duck who got to be rude for? Nikki threw me off the most, this whole act of hers towards her sister is completely irrelevant. "Wow, mad at all of us because Brie is lesbian and she likes AJ." I said standing up now. Nikki got to her feet and slowly turned around to face me. "You don't know shit so leave me the fuck alone. Stop being so one sided, you don't even know my side of the story and you don't know what Brie and I have or had. So just go back to them an never speak to me again." She said it all through her teeth as Lana send my an intimidating look as I backed away before turning around walking off. Nikki seemed hurt, what the hell? And I just lose my privilege to talk to her, this shit is out of control.

Nikki pov

It has been a day since the whole Dean thing and I kept my word ignoring him. I was now sat in my shared hotel room which Brie and I have to stay in since WWE always book our rooms together now that Brie and Bryan are done. I sat in the far corner in a chair with my feet curled beneath me. I looked at the tv and saw the Super Bowl was starting I was in my patriots mini top while Brie and her team was in their Seahawks jerseys. Usually Brie and I would be messing with each other and saying shit about the next team but it isn't like that. She is sat with her squad laughing brightly and forgetting me. I turned away before I cry over this again, she never even fought for me, she just let me be. My sister put her girlfriend and best friend and Dean first, while I always had her number one in my book. Guess she doesn't need her sister anymore.

I pulled on the string that was on the seat I was on as the game showed. I'm not even into the game, I could seriously care less. "Nikki you always chooses shit teams, I mean my team is winning already." She pissed me off more. If we were talking it would be fine but her friends are looking at me laughing and I feel like they are all laughing at me. "Ok," I simply responded as Randy then decided to speak up "Nicole liven up, don't be as dead as your team's score right now" everyone laugh at his lame ass joke but I just look down and sighed. Why did I choose to be here? I mentally scolded myself for my poor decision. "Poor Nicole" Dean added while they laugh I feel like a school girl who gets bullied but they worst part is my sister is the biggest bully and the leader of them.

"I thought I told you to never speak to me again?" I couldn't take it anymore and watch as all their laughs died down in serious faces. "Relax Nikki they were only joking" AJ and her annoying ass voice filled the room. I got up and point at her "you don't know anything, so shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes finishing talking to AJ. "Don't you dare speak to AJ like that! She was only trying to make you feel better and stop being such a bore." Brie stood up and defended her girlfriend.
I can't hold it in anymore, the tears rush down my face as I made no attempt to wipe it. The room went silent. "There, you did it again. It's like I don't you Brianna." The pain, hurt, betrayal, sadness and angry could me heard in my voice as I spoke. Brie had this confuse look on her face that is similar to mine "what? Defend my girlfriend from your unnecessary bitching? Great I just missed a touch all because of you." Brie said ignoring the fact that I was crying and in pain. "No, well yeah that. I'm glad I know where we stand Brianna, glad to know that you broke the promise we made when we were seven. The promise I held close to my heart while you had it at your feet ready to kick it away and boy did you kick it away. Thanks for letting me now I'm not important to you, that my tears means nothing but a distraction from the a touchdown. I'm worthless to you. You sat there and laugh when all were making fun of me. None of you asked what is wrong. I would gladly like to say AJ caused all of this but she didn't, it happened since you got your first boyfriend and then Bryan your husband. But I'm reacting this way to AJ because of that promise we made. When Randy gets injured you rush to him with me it is different story. When I was on the verge of crying you left to go and see AJ. You fully well know I was always by your side. That is okay though, I got real friends and people who actually love me now." With that I grab my phone and slammed the door shut leaving the flabbergasted people in there. "Why can't she let go of it. Whatever promise we made at seven. It can't be that important we were seven." I heard Brianna said as I stood outside the door for a bit. That killed my heart.

"Hey Eva come and get me." I called Eva as she agreed to get me. I was a crying messing checking to see if Brianna came behind me but I was disappointed. The only person who came was Dean "I'm sorry Nikki" Dean apologized as I cried and wipe some tears away. "It isn't about you Dean but thanks for coming." I said as he smiled a sad smile at me and nod pushing some of my hair behind my ear "but I needed to tell you." He sweetly said and I hugged him as I saw Eva pulled up. I then wave at him and ran to Eva's car getting in the back where Seth held me in his arms as I cried like a baby.

( a/n so guy what's do think of this whole Nikki and brie thing? Should nikki let it go since they were only seven or Brie should stop be so stubborn and try to remember and figure out the promise? Thoughts in Dean in this chapter? Comment and tell me. Love)