That is love

Brie pov

Here I am by myself, three days after the whole Nikki incident which of course her team won and the rest of us all felt sad and incredibly stupid for mocking Nicole like that. I just don't get what promise she is referring to though, we were seven for crying out loud! I have other people in my life beside her so why does she not like it? Why does she insist it has to be all about her or else she will get angry at my love ones and dump me like a sack of potatoes.
I turned to my side and saw the picture of AJ and I smiling while she held me up as high as she can. I love that girl so much she'll never know how much. The old picture was of Nikki and I both doing number one signs as she pointed to me while I smiled.
She was right partly though I did leave her in tears that night for AJ but won't you do the same? I was in that stage of the relationship with AJ at that time. Why does she acts so pathetic? The worlds doesn't revolve around her. With all that being said I still miss my sister, the one who talks to me.

The door opened and close and Dean walked in the hotel room throwing his bag aside. "Where is Rans?" I ask the guy who was now taking off his jacket. He shrugged and walked over to the counter taking a handful of grapes from there. "He is outside talking, more like complaining to the manager that our room smells horrid. He is whiny bitch but my whiny bitch. Plus if he would have waited it would have smelled like sex but nooo." Dean shoved two grapes in his mouth sitting on the edge of the bed. "That is Orton for ya. He believes he deserves the best and in a way he does." I picked up for my bestie and Dean spit the seeds from his mouth on the floor. I slapped him hard. "Don't do that!" I yelled while he shrugged and spit the seeds into his hands this time. "Don't you not think you should at least try and work out things with your sister? She was in tears last time we all saw her, even when she came to get her stuff with Eva that night." I sighed "no, she can't get all my attention 24/7" Dean looked at me while I was speaking. "Maybe not 24/7 but at least some of it. Not blaming AJ, but since AJ arrived on the scene and Nicole an I were fooling around, she told me she felt like she lost her sister and you hate her so much that you don't even want to talk to her." Dean got up and throw the seeds away awaiting my reply. "Yeah, she was being bitchy." I stood up for myself not caring about his words "maybe she was being bitchy then but you are a full blown bitch now. Bye." With that he grabbed his bag and jacket and slung both over his shoulder opening the door to leave. "Why the hell are you leaving?" Randy asked watching Dean then me as I look down playing with my toes. "Because she can't find it in her heart to give her sister the time of day. She can't at least try to see Nikki's point of view." Dean told Randy what he told me. I looked him then at my best friend who signed "Brie is right from my view. All Nikki Have been was bitchy. Are you only picking up for Nikki because of the fling you had with her?" Randy voice was steady but I could hear the hurt in his voice when he ask the question. Dean squinted his eyes at him and bopped his head from side to side. "No! Nikki and I both forgot that. I'm picking up for her because I have had a sister who didn't and still don't give a shit about me!!!! When Brie has a sister who literally went along with Paige's plan, went all out to get booked in that match so she could beat Paige to save her sister. That is love!!!! Sure she can be a bitch but you two suppose to know her better than me, she has the hugest heart, she may do wrong but still. The girl was crying her heart out for Brie and what did Brie do? Watch her and went back to AJ, who only got close to you for a couple of months while you have a twin who loved you since before birth. You should be darn thankfully and still you're being bitch. I wish I had a sister like Nikki." Dean said and I couldn't help but feel like shit, he was right I do have sister who loves me but yet I don't give her the time of day, I take her for granted. I'm a shitty person.
"Dean just go, I want to be with Brie." Randy said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. Dean smiled "see Brie, I may be his lover but he knew you longer and loved you first so he chose you. That is love" with that Ambrose walked off as Randy came in closed the door behind him and hugged me while I cry into his chest.

(A/n so I like food and sleeping. Comment and tell me your thoughts)