Nikki's secret

Nicole’s pov

So I just left brie’s hotel room because I left my outfit suitcase with her in case of emergency – there is lots of the. With me-.

Now I'm in my car driving to a next hotel singing my lungs out. “No she doesn't like it when you touch her like that, ah shake shake, Shake it.” I dance in my car seat at a red light waiting for it to change to green. “I can tell that you could tell that I was taking my time.” I sung loudly and happily until I turn to look out my drivers window seeing a old man giving me disapproving look from his passenger seat. I bit my lip in shame and look forward hoping for my luck to come through and change the light, which it did. I sped off far away from that car.

Geez you can't even sing in pea theses days, not home, not in your car not in public unless you are Beyoncé or one direction.

I pulled up to hotel and drive inside the parking lot, parking my car then stepping out with my Versace bag in hand. I press my car keys to lock my car before pulling down my sunglasses and walking into the lobby. I walked up to the reception area “Hi yes, a key please. Nikki Bella and Dean Ambrosee.” I said tapping my finger or the dividing structure. The brown hair girl with brown eyes and freckles nod, scrolling through her computer to find my name while I look around casually. “Ah find it.” She smiled handing me my keys. “Here you go. Dean is already here. My boss told me to be professional but I can't. I love you so much Nikki you are my favorite diva along with Brie. Never thought I'd meet you must say you are better looking in real. Not that your aren't stunning on TV, which you are but wow.” The girl fangirled and I smile brightly. I always love running into to fans. “Thanks honey. It is no problem at all. You could pass for the third Bella with freckles.” She blushed and seemed all happy. This is what I love seeing my fans happy. She took out her phone and we take like three selfies before we I said bye and head to my room. “Hey stud.” I said as I put my purse down on the nightstand and climb on dean kissing him. “Hey tots.” He greeted back as I fell besides him. Yes I'm having an affair with him but I love him so much. John knows Dean and I have this room together because WWE always make us sure a room with our partner or partners in a storyline it could have chemistry and sell the story. John trust me, which glad for but at the same time feel like crap because I betrayed him.

“So have you guys got information on who will win the title yet?” Dean asked removing his top making me drool at his abs while he smirked. I shook out of it. “Nope they say train for both ways on the night we shall know.” I said slightly disappointed and Dean noticed it. He hover of me an began kissing me roughly just how I like it. “Don't worry I know you will win don't argue with me there.” He replied and before I could say any real words he rubbed his hard crotch on me making me moan really loudly while he remove my vest, kissing on my neck.

Trust me when I say Dean is the best I ever had and I had many greats.