Alliances

Nikki's pov
I ordered a few shots for Lana and I and carry them on a tray to where Lana was sitting. "Hey I got the shots." I told the blonde beauty, she send me a big smile. "Thanks, but before we start to drink, I want to ask you something." She said then send me a questioning look. "Sure doll, what is it?" I asked and she took a deep breathe, oh oh this can't be good. "Well the story that I told you in the car," she started and nod letting her know I remember and was listening to her. "Well, I'm thinking that since you and I had almost the same near rape experience. What if we prevent it from happening to others." Lana finished unsure and somewhat scared. I see nothing wrong with that. "So how?" I asked and she said a slick smirk while I raised a brow at her.

Lana then explain the plan to me and I'm all for it. Now we are dancing like wild animals and I'm really enjoying Lana's company. She could and most likely will become my best friend. I took a shot with Lana as we put salt in our mouth's after, laughing. "This is great!!!!" We screamed and twirled each other.
My mind thought about Randy and Dean, Brie and Paige and of course Brie and AJ. What on earth attract them to the same sex? I like dick in me. Well so does Orton and Dean apparently so they guys I get but not the girls Hmmmm.

I felt a soft hits on my upper arm "mhmm?" I turn to my side to see a questioning Lana. "Are you okay? You sort of zone out." She said and I nod. "Yeah, just thinking. Can you do me a favor?" I rest down my glass to ask the woman in front of me. She thought about and shrugged "sure, what is it?" She seemed down for it.
I held on to her shoulder and put our lips together kissing her. I don't get why they like it so much because this is awful. Lana slightly pushed me away and I felt scared. "Hold on, I was trying to get the lime out my mouth. Let's try that again." This time she held my waist and put our lips together as both of us moved in sync with the next. It is like she knows what I want and I know what she wants. Okay this is great, but I'm scared of being lesbian. We pulled away and smiled at each other "I hope you see why your sister is gay." Lana said and pulled me back where we were sitting my eyes were wide with surprise. "How did you know?" I asked the woman who I just kissed. She laugh a bit and placed her hand in my shoulder "it is only logical you wanted to see why. Plus Brie is your twin. So the urge to know why will be much more stronger." Wow her brilliance blows me away. "Wow, you are smart." I complimented her as we both smiled brightly. "So, how was it? The second time." She had this funny look on her face when she said second time which made me laugh "great, the second time." I added as we both accomplished the first was horrible. I smiled brightly. "I think we are closer now. Hey, what do you say you come to my room and we over certain things?" Lana asked and I weighed my head side to side. "I'm in, I needed a place to stay that Brie and the rest won't find me. What about Rusev though?" She shrugged and smiled at the mention of Rusev. "He will be to busy in his room, playing video games and what not." She told me and I chuckled. "Okay, it all set then, let's go. " I pulled her by her arms and give her the keys to my ride as she drove us to her hotel. It was where the next half of WWE workers stayed.

We got out and I saw Seth in the lobby. I ran and hugged him. He is a great friend if mine and seemingly to Lana to. "Hi Seth, want to come in my room with Nicole and I?" She asked dusting something off herself as Seth nod not a second after. "Of course! Let us go. I was bored out of my mind."

In Lana's room we discussed the plan and decided a man assistant will be best. And Seth was more than willing to accept the offer. I smiled to myself because I knew I found my new best friends. If only Eva was here then things would have been perfect.
"Let us truly become one and bathe together. Nude." Lana said and we were all down for it.
We hopped into the bathtub, naked as we were born all checking out each other and I must say these two are hot. I kissed Seth on the lips while Lana kissed my neck. Best night ever.

(What are your thoughts on this? This story is going to take a major turn. Tell me what you think about everything that happened? Who are you agreeing with more Nikki or Brie's? 😳🙊💖)