I Wish

“JJ!’’ I hugged my brother in the airport before pulling away smiling. “Brie! Where is Nicole?’’ he asked as I shrugged still all happy to see him “She is a café let’s go meet her.’’ I pulled him towards the café where Nicole was said to be at “Wait her brother just arrived and she decides to go to a café.’’ He said while we were walking making me laugh like crazy. “I asked her the same thing, she said her belly comes first.’’ I reported while he made a playful huff sound making me laugh holding his upper arm. “She better get us something.’’ I gave him a ‘your damn right’ look walking to café where we saw Nicole sipping on something, possibly coffee. “JJ!’’ she yells and everyone turned to look at her. “Nikki!’’ he yells back running to hug her embarrassing us more. I put my head down and waltz over to them plopping down on a chair.

At the end JJ end up drinking Nicole’s coffee while I brought a cookie.

I hop in the driver’s seat of Nicole’s car, Range Rover. While Nikki sat next to me and JJ to the back sprawled out.

“How is Bryan?’’ JJ asked as I groaned mentally but faked a smile looking at him in the rare view mirror “He is fine, a bit whiney but nothing I can’t handle. I’m great!’’ I cheered but it wasn’t everything. “Nice and sure you are.’’ He said making everyone laugh.

I love this road trip but all I can think about is April and god she confuses me.

“Get up and out!’’ I woke them up getting out of the car closing the door behind me. I heard groans but ignored them. They seriously need to man up. “So soon.’’ My brother grumped while I shook my head smiling “OH hun you are home now. You two should sleep…well we all should, I’m sleepy as well and wake up tomorrow and get this thing started.’’ I stated taking one of JJ’s bags carrying it with me. “No! We aren’t old! We will stay up until 12am then we can sleep. It is like 11:… oh! 11:11 make a wish.’’ Nikki closed her eyes making her wish when she finish speaking we all.

My wish was for AJ to not be playing me, that was my wish.

“Fineee.’’ JJ and I said in unison, we all are in no mood for arguments.

When we finally reach in our hotel cabin, we all fall down onto a big brown super comfy love seat “This is what heaven feels like.’’ I said in a moaning voice “mhmmm’’ Nicole hummed turning on the television.

“Take it off too much noise. Let us just have twin, brother time.’’ JJ complained as Nicole unwilling turn off the tv. “Soo…’’ she started and that was all I can remember.

AJ’s pov

Ugh why did I marry this fool? I watched as Phil came through the door laughing like crazy. “Okay bye Dylan.’’ Always Dylan, Dylan this Dylan that. In fact I think he may be gay for Dylan. Dylan can kiss my- no better yet kiss Phil’s ass but then again he may like it.

“What were you and Dylan up too?’’ I asked looking up from my comic book. He locked the door and turn to face me. “Why should I tell you?’’ he asked me removing his signature baseball cap. “I’m your wife.’’ Was all I needed to say even if it was delivered in a bored uncaring tone. “You don’t act like it, so until then, I tell you nothing.’’ He threw off his shoes and pulled his ugly toes out of his socks wiggling them. “Fine, why didn’t you just stay and fuck Dylan?’’ I sassed putting down my book angry. “Dylan and I aren’t gay. You know I’m against gays!’’ he raised his voice at me. Under no given reason would I allow that. “Sort your shit out Phil.’’ I said and get up to go to what use to be our shared bedroom now it is just mine and I don’t mind.

Brie baby I just hope we won’t have to be sleeping apart for much longer. I thought as I kissed a picture I googled of her. I put my phone on lock and then sighed turning to my divas title. “Until then I got you.’’ I said to it kissing it before cuddling with it to sleep.

$A

do you guys want me to write a next femslash or manslash? Just give me the name and plot :)$