Yelling tears and kissing

So it was coming to the ending of raw and I was pissed off with Bryan still. I went to find AJ since raw decided on two divas matches tonight somehow and hers just finish. I walked into the divas locker room were divas were clearing out, already done dressed. "Why are you in here Brie?" Layla asked British accent still thick. "Just want to be somewhere where Bryan can't get me." I shrugged lying, all I want is to see April. "Oh, yeah I heard about that. I'm sorry, wish you guys the best though. You will pull through" she said with a sorry smile patting my shoulder "thanks Lay, I just...... it is the marriage disadvantages. " I shrugged selling the story. "Exactly" she said as her and Summer left. I picked my top "Well you showed him. Don't have no man telling you what to do!!" Alicia z snap telling me. I had no choice but to smile. "Hahah women power." I said and she nod walking to the door "Well bye Brie." Foxy said with her crazy ass self, I love her.
Two minutes later AJ walked in. Smiling and locking the door at the sight of me. She walked over and sat in my lap, feet wrapped around my waist. I chuckled and held her. "Took you long enough." I told her Kissing, her cheek while she blushed. "Yeah, stupid Phil and Bryan had me talking." She said and I laughed, poor thing must be awkward. "I feel bad for you" I pecked her lips after she smiled "no I feel bad for you. Having to put up with Bryan. Phil maybe a dick but he don't stick his nose in people business like Bryan." I got offended and she notice. I pulled my neck back "um not mind people's business ? Didn't you not hear what he told me?" I sassed back unwrapping my arms from her. She got up off me, furious. "I heard what you so rudely told him. No need to be bitchy" I can't believe she is picking up for him! I just can't and I'm just pissed. "PHIL GOT IN MY BUSINESS! He was the rude one. Telling me shit about listening to Bryan." I stood up shouting face red to match hers. "Well maybe you should treat Bryan better. He was injured and away from his beloved job. You probably didn't know how to do things right since you are just some model." AJ bitched and I felt like bitch slapping her into next year but held it in. "And all you ever be is a scared little girl who uses her past to guilt trip people into giving her things." I said and I felt bad for saying it but she hurt me first. This is why Nikki hate her so much. "Please go by your troll of a husband" she replied coldly. I watched her closely and pissed off "you go by your quitter of a husband." I said and she bit her lip to restrain herself from doing something. I just pushed past her and went to find Bryan.

Minutes after, AJ and Phil were in the catering when Bryan and I walked in. I apologize to him and he willingly accepted.
I saw AJ feeding Phil grapes while looking at me, I balled my fist feeling my jaw clenched.
I got an idea and smiled brightly. I begin rubbing Bryan's thigh and since we could see under each other's table I knew she saw. That would explain the veins popping from her neck as Phil seemed to not notice talking to the same guy he arrived with who I came to know as Dylan, oh.
AJ then kissed Phil's cheek. Bryan was watching at me worried but turn on and I held his face and smack his lips onto mine kissing him. I bit and sucked on his lips just like how I know AJ likes it. Bryan held onto my waist kissing back.
I open my left eye to see AJ doing the same watching me. If anyone is looking at us I wonder what they are thinking?
I just can't do anything any more and I pulled back from Bryan watching as AJ shoved her tongue down Phil's mouth and climbed on top of him, still kissing him, hard. I felt my breathe hitch, first indication I going to cry. "I'll be back." I kissed Bryan on the head and walked off quickly to somewhere not even I know I was going. But soon I end up in the car park in my car crying out my eyes.
I thought she actually had feelings for me but I was clearly wrong. Can't believe she chose Phil. I'm never good enough for her nor will I ever be.
I cried harder than ever. I tired calling Orton but his phone is dead or something. "Open up" I heard a knock on my car window and looked to see Paige standing there. I quickly open the door and she cuddled into me since I was sat to the back. "It is okay pumpkin" she rubbed my hair in a comforting way. Everyone know Paige is bi and I think I am to.
She calmed me down a bit making me laugh and the next thing I know she kissed me and I kissed back liking the taste of her lips and the feel of her tongue. "I always like you Brie" she told me into the kiss but I couldn't think right now but I didn't had to. I don't like her in that way, but I'm liking her kiss so I nod and deepen our kiss.

( a lot of drama going on 😳😊😄 I need your thoughts on everything. I love comments. Which couple are you shipping right now
Brie lee,
Braniel
Or brie and Paige ????? Let me know.)