I'd always thought that I'd been able to provide her a safe anchor...

.....that we made each other better people.....

In reality, I've taken over her mind...

I hit her too that day....

I could've killed her too like that woman and she would've probably let me do so....

I have made this woman crazy....

I'm... toxic for her.....

I slipped out of her grip and got up stuffing my things in the bag...

She tried to stop me with all her might but there wasn't much she could've done...

I have to get away.....

"NATSURO!!!"

I'm sorry....

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Lollipop!"

"Do you want it?"

"Mmmhm!"

The red headed man squatted down infront of the child and handed him the lollipop.

" I'm so sorry !!!" Alex rushed to the little kid "Adrian, I told you to hold my hand"

The redheaded man shook his head and ruffled up the child's hair letting him have the lollipop.

"I'm terribly sorry" Alex bowed yet again to this person who wouldn't even raise his head up to look at him.

"Alex? Did you find him?" Zhuang's voice distracted Alex, he turned back to wave at him. Though when he turned to look at the front; the man was gone.

"Adrian, you can't do that again okay? Stay with daddy, you can't run off like that" Alex scolded the little boy and lifted him up this time.

Zhuang bought the cart over to their side. It was loaded with household items since it had been a while they'd visited the supermarket.

"Adrian what did daddy tell you, what are you supposed to say when a stranger gives you something? " Zhuang gave little Adrian a bit of a scolding too.

" Papa look lollipop" Adrian showed Zhuang and he lowkey melted at the cuteness of the kiddo even though he was supposed to be pretending to be mad at him.

Alex smacked Zhuang's head "Stop falling for it every time, you're gonna spoil him"
" And you young man, are in trouble when we get home, no T. V for you and your papa"

" Eh, why me too?? " Zhuang argued.

" Was that a question? Are you questioning my rules?" Alex asked with a hand over his own waist.

"No sir!" Zhuang replied like a soldier.

" Daddy nooooo Adi will not do again!" Adrian pleaded.

"Then tell me what are you supposed to say if a stranger offers you candies? " Alex asked him.

" Candies, yay" Adrian spoke excitedly clapping his hands.

"No! Say No" Alex made him repeat after him.

"No!" Adrian repeated excitedly

"Okay what if a stranger asks you if you want icecream?"

" Icecream! I want!!!"

"Nooo, you're supposed to say nooo!"

-----------------------------------------------------------