Episode 28

So like I was wondering, what sort of college is this? Why don't we have any exams or studies? Like don't I seem always so free? 

YA RIGHT! 

So for some reason I have a pile of assignments with a week deadline and such little time. I've moved houses, I'm living with my so called biological father and dad. Dad has a boyfriend and he sometimes escapes the house to meet up with him and my father is quite worried about my grades. He thinks that at this rate I would probably not pass, let alone get any job. He decided to tutor me through it too, so strict! Dad would never do that.. father is a demon!

Oh and while I'm trying to avoid all the other issues by plunging myself into studies...It is all because I had a breakup

Yes, we broke up

Well not that we were really dating in the first place. At least for me we weren't. I can't believe she deceived me like that!!! Does she think all of that was funny?! Playing with my emotions?!

Just kidding, we didn't really break up. Thing is Aoi san never woke up, it's been a week since she's in comma. At first I was angry and had alot of bad thoughts. I thought the right words too to hurt her for hurting me like that and for playing with me. Though eventually the anger died out and now I'm beginning to think why she did what she did. I'm kinda guilty too so I'm calling her Aoi san with respect for now

Dad was angry too at first, he scolded father for not telling him. Obviously dad was more worried about me then Aoi san but now it became a big ass issue since Aoi san's family got involved. They cast us out, I'm not really allowed to see her but according to that sheepish lawyer, she hasn't woken until yet. Apparently they have no idea what happened to her exactly and Father wouldn't explain either. He said that he only hit Aoi san in the head to save me because she attacked at me. Honestly, I don't remember much after I went into heat..the only thing I do remember is that it was exactly the same ..that feeling, that scent...it makes my throat dry. 

I don't understand what happened within a day, nothing makes sense and nobody is willing to explain! This is so frustrating..There's so much I want to ask..Aoi san, you have to wake up..

I sunk back into the seat and ending up turning the PC off and flopping face down in the bed. 

So exhausting...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's more complicated then that, Aoi chan's parents are suing you for attacking her for a mere omega, you know how it is with all those elite alphas" Keitarou explained.

"If anything only Aoi can save you from this situation" Akio said 

"Why did you have to hit her that hard with a lamp! for goodness sake man! you could have pulled her off" Keitarou rubbed his temples.

"You think I didn't try that? Do you not know how omegas feel like when they are in heat? Its hard to get an alpha in rut under control" Zhuang argued.

"Is it just a lamp?" Akio said.

"What do you mean" Zhuang looked away, getting himself a cigarette from a packet in his coat.

"What I'm saying is, are you hiding something? other then the lamp thing?" Akio asked narrowing his eyes doubtfully. He had zhuang in a spot.

"Like I told you, I was following them because I was worried about my son and then they went to a hotel, something weird happened to her and she put Natsu in heat and I barged in trying to pull her off but she was quite..um strong and therefore I had to use adverse measures in order to knock her out. I bandaged her since I didn't think it was that serious of a wound and I had to take care of my son too, so I took him to the nearest available house and got him locked up. She didn't wake up for certain hours so I took her to a hospital. I didn't think she would go in a comma" Zhuang told the story with his eyes closed.