Episode 60

"14...what?"

"14 weeks"

"Yeah but like 14 weeks in what?"

The doctor snapped but tried to control himself.

"I've told you five times already, 14 weeks pregnant"

"You're not joking are you?"

"Why would I joke with you? I'm a medical rep not a comedian"

"You got a point there"

Stop it Aoi san, the doctor really looks like he's about to choke you to death.

"Did you hear that Natsuro?" She turned to me with a burning red face.

"I sure did" I replied.

I mean I am shocked, I don't really know how to react either but she's really embarrassing me here with that expression.

"This means.. Here.." She placed a hand on my stomach "Our.."

Why is she behaving like this! aggggghhh so embarrassing!

"What do you mean complications doctor?" I tried to change the subject.

"Ah, getting to that" The doctor coughed "There's a few abnormalities in the fetus, it is highly likely that they might not be born normal. If you are in favor of termination then you can always try again"

Aoi's smile disappeared for a moment there but she pulled it back looking at me "that's his body and his decision, whatever he choses, I'll standby him"

I sighed, I need to think properly about this.. Right now it's just a fetus, I can't revert my decision later when it actually becomes a baby. There's no option for termination then.
What do I want..?

"If you want time to think it over it's okay" The doctor spoke up after the long silence.

"It's okay... I'll keep it, termination is an option but I want to give this a chance, whether or not they turn out to be a special child is not a problem, I'll take responsibility" I told him.

Aoi extended her hand and held mine in support, a silent agreement that she'll standby me.

For now that'll do...

"Well then, if that is your decision, we'll aid you and guide you properly on how to improve the chances with this" The doctor affirmed. Aoi thanked him before he took his leave.

"Hey" She looked at me with glittering eyes and suddenly hugged me out of nowhere "Thankyou"

I was surprised for a moment but then slipped my hands up her back
"For what idiot?"

"For giving me this happiness" She replied "Now I just really want to announce it to everyone"

"It's weird if you announce a kid before a marriage, you should do the second one first" I mumbled.

"Is that a proposal?" She parted from me.

"Could be" I didn't dare look her in the eyes, I had a feeling that if I did my confidence would all shrink and I'd become a ball of embarrassment.

"I LOVE YOU!" She yelled lowkey scaring the heck out of me and I had to cover her mouth with both my hands.
Unintentionally looking in her eyes and seeing her face all reddened up with excitement and her eyes all glittery. She also seemed a bit out of breath as if her heartbeat was out of control.
She's that excited?
This embarrassing woman!
Ah I'm becoming what I feared I would.

"Eh? Natsu are you okay? Your face it's so red?! Is it the fever again?!"

Ugh shutup damn woman!

My Alpha Girlfriend (Omegaverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें