Episode 51

"Are you sure...?"

"Yeah..."

I relaxed back against the seat "So you can finally face that person huh.." I mumbled, she gave a light smile and nodded.

"Honestly... I barely think I understood Haru chan...he's kind of still a mysterious person, there's only a little I knew about him...I was a child so I only focused on my own feelings, I want to know more about him..what kind of person he was, what family he used to belong to..what he wanted..." She replied whilst driving.

"I see..." I turned my face to the window..it's almost as if she still loves him...ah don't be like that... I can't think like that...but if he was alive..would she have chosen him over me?.......even if I wasn't your first..you were my first....

"What is it?" She asked "You look all gloomy"

"It's nothing" I replied..I mean.. I can't feel like that about a dead person can I? "I wonder..if he were alive..you would have chosen..." I unconsciously spoke out loud

She applied sudden brakes, if I hadn't had a seat belt I might have flown out of the wind shield

"OYE WHAT!" I almost had a heart attack there.

She undid her seat belt and moved on me moving the seat back and climbing on me.

"Oye what are you thinking, this is a car...!" I pressed hands against her chest to push her but barely did it...I don't really want to feel all this...this doubt...am I really being loved...I know she said I'm not a replacement but... I fisted by hands on her chest whilst keeping a grip on her shirt. She said nothing, she watched me struggle "Say something!" I pulled her by the collars.

"I can..but will you believe me..?" She asked as if she could see right through me.

"Just...." I loosened my grip letting my hands fall to my sides "Love me.."

"Alright" She said with a soft voice and lowered taking off my glasses and kissing at my eyelid and my forehead "I love you...Natsuro" She put her arms around my waist and pulled me in hug.

"Yeah you should" I hid my face in her shoulder..i'm being annoying..even i feel it....

"I will tell you that everyday from now on until you believe me.." She whispered in my ear.

"You...you better..I don't come cheap" I replied with a light frown and put my fingers through her hair flipping her hair behind her ears and pulled her head towards me and bit at her neck at a visible spot. She seemed quite surprised "What....don't make that face, I'm just telling others to keep hands off my things"

"Wa..so I'm a thing now.." She said with a serious expression.

"NO I DON'T..I DIDN'T MEAN IN THAT.." I freaked out

She suddenly started to giggle "You should put alot of those marks because I want to boast too that I am loved"

"Don't make fun of me.." I frowned with a a heated up face

"Hey Natsuro kun..even if Haru chan was alive..I would've chosen you" She said and my eyes widened " How could I not choose this adorable set of glasses that sees me with so much love and possessiveness over a guy who didn't even love me..? Even I know when I'm loved and when I'm just pitied" She tried to put on my glasses but pulled it off right away rubbing her eyes.

"You gotta problem with my glasses huh!?" I pulled at her nose leaving it red

"How bad is your eye sight..?!" She said putting it back on me.

"You think I wear it for show you idiotic woman?" I scolded her.

"So how was I appearing to you all this time without your glasses..?" She said with a concerned face.