Episode 9

"How...did it...end up like this!?''

Keitarou almost yelled sitting up with a sudden jerk while trying to make sense of the situation.
He lifted the blanket on the two of them in bed...yeah..two, finding himself in nothing but in his underwear and Akio was laying next to him in a robe.
He was not only shocked but suddenly scared thinking what might have happened. Moreover their clothes were lying all around the room.
Though what room? Where was he? He had no recollection whatsoever.

"No..way...did we..did ...we..'' he almost stuttered looking down at Akio who was peacefully asleep, almost looking like a porcelain work of art.

His plump red lips parted from eachother letting his breath warm the pillow in which his red cheek had sunk. His paleness easily made his prominent features stand out and the innocent look on his almost made Keitarou blush as he looked down upon him.

He reached his fingers and moved one of his gold strand that was teasing his lightly tan eyelids. He caressed Akio's eye lid with his fingers lightly trailing them to his red ear lobes and tracing down a finger over all his piercings to under his ear and over the strange looking tattoo on his neck.

Akio shifted a little in his sleep and as the sun rays warmed up his pale face in light at that direction, he slowly fluttered open his eye gazing at the rays that caressed his face while keitarou immediately retrieved his hand in embarrassment.

"Oh..you're up, good morning'' Akio said with a bright smile while fixing his robe that had slipped off one of his shoulders exposing his well maintained, built and muscled arm.

Keitarou, in his embarrassment, couldn't meet eyes with him, still having no recollection whatsoever.

He hesitated to speak though cleared his throat and forced himself to speak somehow.

"Last night..we...''

"Oh not me, it was you who did it''

"I did?''

"Yes, you were pretty wild too''

Akio's words made Keitarou's face redden till his ears.

"Was I good...?''

"Not at all, that was pretty bad''

"Are you going to report me to the cops? My career will be over before it even started''

"Well, I wouldn't go as far as to turn you to cops for drinking too much and then collapsing on the street.. ''

"Wait what?!''

"What? you don't remember?''

"Remember what?''

"That you drank too much and collapsed on the street while yelling revenge and when I brought you to a nearby hotel you started to strip down while yelling that you were giving up being a lawyer now and from now on you will be a stripper and then you threw up on me so I had to take shower and change''

"Wait..that's it?''

"What do you mean by that's it? Dragging me to your rant drinking and then giving me a hard time trying to convince you that your name is not Stella, the stripper and then throwing up on me? Because of you, now my clothes are gone for washing and I have to be in this robe in this cold..on top of it, this bed is too small for two big guys..you fell off thrice in one night..'' Akio frowned almost in a scolding tone and Keitarou suddenly burst into a laughing fit over his own expectations.

Akio was dumbfounded ''Are you still drunk? Or is it the hangover?'' Akio asked but nothing could hold back Keitarou from going into an immense laughing fit over his own imagination.