Episode 23

"My what?"

"Your father"

What the hell....Why is this man standing in front of me claiming to be my father, first thing in the morning? Why isn't dad saying anything about this?

I looked towards dad, he had been stressed ever since this morning, that sulky guy hasn't been home either since yesterday. I have a bad feeling that everyone is hiding something from me and now this? What is this exactly?

"Let's go" Dad packed his last bag and spoke to me, his tone was cold and lacked any sense of emotions. I had never seen him act like that before either. 

"Are you really my father?" I questioned the tall dangerous looking man and he nodded "No this doesn't make sense! you can't expect to just appear one day and tell me that you're my father! THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL! STOP MESSING WITH ME! YOU THINK AFTER YEARS OF ABANDONMENT YOU CAN JUST COME BACK WHENEVER YOU WANT AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY! DAMN YOU!"
I lost my cool and lashed at him with full wrath.

"You didn't tell him?" The man turned towards my dad as if he had been expecting that I'd know a thing or two about him. Dad remained quiet, he seemed to be too busy with bags or more appropriately...he was avoiding it as usual.

"Dad! say something! You can't avoid this! Why are you doing this?!" I grabbed dad by shoulders and shook him "Stop treating me like a child! I deserve to know!"

"Shutup" Dad replied with a cold glare and I backed away, he seemed angry "Let's go" He said walking past me carrying all of mine and his bags on his own, he didn't allow the man claiming to be my father to ever touch those bags.

This is enough..They're not considering my feelings at all in this....

"I'm not going" I whispered while clenching my fists, he didn't respond, he's always like that..controlling me the way he wants and always hiding things from me and now he expects me to live with a man who came out of nowhere claiming to be my father? I've had enough "I HATE YOU!" I yelled and his eyes widened, he seemed totally shattered there...well...he deserves it...

"YOU'RE A HORRIBLE DAD!" 

No..wait..stop..I'm going too far.. please tell me to shutup dad, please don't stand there

"WHAT HAVE YOU EVEN GIVEN ME HUH? A LIFE FULL OF POVERTY? THE CURSE OF BEING AN OMEGA? HAVING AN OMEGA PARENT? BECAUSE OF YOU MY WHOLE LIFE I HAVE BEEN BULLIED IN SCHOOL AND NOW IN COLLEGE! ARE YOU HAPPY?!"

No..this is not me! What am I saying! shut me up!

"YOU'RE JUST A DAMNED OMEGA! KNOW YOUR DAMN PLACE! YOU'RE THE CAUSE THAT MY WHOLE LIFE IS HORRIBLE!"
I screamed until I was out of breath and I would've continued but a harsh slap knocked me down and I looked up at the man who called himself my father stood there hovering upon me with his violent eyes and anger flashing through his maroonish brown orbs.

"Shutup kid" He mumbled with his heavy terrifying voice and I shivered but when I turned to see dad's face my eyes widened and a massive black cloud of guilt engulfed me.

I had never seen him make a face like that before, it terrified me more than the threat of this dangerous man, he looked empty, his lips turned purple and face became a pale white. If someone were to touch him even with a single finger, he'd perhaps fall apart limb by limb...What have I done?
The horror overtook my senses and I got up immediately running out of the house, he didn't follow as he would usually....

I can't face him again...

What have I done?!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!!!