Episode 21

Trigger Warning: Violence/ Assault

'What a twisted little girl...but..we're all insane here, we are all insane...'  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Missing? are you sure Akio san?"
The crazy woman had left me hanging in middle of my acceptance over a phone call.

"Is that dad?" I almost thought I heard her say dad's name but maybe its just my mind, like she has no reason to be talking to my father..or...wait..is she actually..a...as...asking for my...hand in marr..marriage..?! waahhhhhh, ah my face, stop cheeks, why are you burning up! eh wait marriage, I'm over thinking this, I swear I can be a total drama queen sometimes...

She gave me a pointer or two from afar, signaling me to go ahead to my classes. What the, I said yes to you woman, show some more excitement! give me attention! ugh! whatever! I'm going now! she doesn't even give me as much attention as before..is she losing interest because I'm playing too hard to get?
A sudden kind of fear breezed over me.

She got off her phone and came towards me "I'll have to go home for today, there's a little family problem so.." she held out my both hands while saying this "don't go back on your word, I'll kill you if you do" She said and lifted both my hands to her lips gently kissing them..

Warm...I've started to feel warm around her...Is this what they call having feelings for someone...even her kisses have become comfortable.

"You did not resist" She said and I snapped out of the trance and pulled my hands away with my face red.

"I know already" I frowned with a pouting tone "I'm trying alright, so if you change your mind about me now, I'll tie you up and throw you off a cliff" I mumbled while looking at her from the corner of my eyes. She was more then shocked, her face lit up soon.

"You..you're giving it a chance, aren't you?" She asked with glittering eyes and I nodded a bit delicately. Suddenly she lifted me up in the air in excitement and whirled about while almost squealing.
What...so childish! she's embarrassing me again now! Lifting me like this..eh wait i'm like 65kgs (143 pounds) here ...what the..she's lifting me so casually! 

"Hey! put me down already! you're so embarrassing and crazy!" I whined and she slowly lowered me, I no longer paid heed to all the onlookers anymore, I was low key too tranced by my crazy woman to have any attention elsewhere. 

"Sorry sorry, I'm too excited! I don't know what to do!" She screamed in a whisper while breathing heavy and covering her smiling face with both hands "I'm so happy" she murmured and her child like excitement made me smile as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, sorry for inconvenience" Akio sighed finally dropping another call, this was about the seventh sigh he made already.

"Any news?" The woman in her nervousness kept rocking back and forth.

"Ms. Nanao..calm down, we'll find him.." Akio was getting a bit stressed now even though he tried his best to keep his calm.

"Nanao..you can call me just that" She mumbled.

"Then, Nanao, is there a cctv camera in your office's drive way?" Akio asked.

"Wait! yes! there is! why didn't I think of this before! oh gosh I was so panicked and scared I pretty much forgot! we have to go back to office right now!" She yelled almost too suddenly, freaking out Akio a bit, who naturally followed after she rushed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop that..STOP THAT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" Keitarou yelled, somewhat dragging himself towards the door in extreme pain and heightened emotions, the pheromones were taking over his mind, he was huffing and panting.
The whole room was lined up with omegas in cage like cells, they were all induced with pheromones that caused them to go into heat. They were pulling at the bars of their cages having already lost their mind to desire.