Episode 55

"Are you really sure?"

"Of course I am, what do you mean?"

"No, I can just take him with me.."

"Come on papa just go already, Adi and daddy have some quality time to spend at work"

Zhuang seemed to be having a hard time convincing Alex to leave for work. He was adamant that he should take a day or two off or either take Adrian with him to work.
Zhuang insisted that he can take Adrian with him since they had better on spot nurseries at Aoi's company. Aoi had recently employed omegas by making a nursery at the company's main branch so that omegas could be encouraged to do office jobs as well. She planned to expand it to other branches too, increasing job opportunities and expanding a good network of production line too.

For the time being Zhuang was managing things as Aoi's assistant, he had the brains and he didn't lack any qualifications either...

"Okay, stay safe..." Alex finally made up his mind.
Recently he had been promoted a bit, actually he had been holding himself back from the promotion by just being a pharmacist at a lab when he had more merit than that. He shifted up careers a bit, actually giving more time to his own research of using pheromonal injections to calm down heats. Aoi sponsored him in the research. She did invite him to join her research group at the company but he decided to go for another lab. He didn't want to stand out nor did he care about credits, it was the research that he was interested in, not the fame or credits.

He usually took a bus to work, it was almost 15 to 20 minutes away from his home.
As usual today, he also boarded one, it was congested during these hours, you'd be lucky if you were to even get a space to stand.
Somehow Alex managed to make a little space for himself.

A familiar scent sent chills to Alex's spine, he dared not turn. He recognized that heavy scent too, his knees buckled up and he covered his mouth.
His first instinct was to think off a way to get off the bus. He tried to reach to knock his hand against the bus in order to get it stopped but someone pulled him back with a hand on his stomach.

"Scared..?"

Alex gave no second thought and pulled away, knocking at the bus and immediately getting off as the bus stopped. Running away as fast as he could towards the way back home.
He ran even if he was out of breath, his knees were trembling, for first time in a while he was unable to keep himself in control.
He rushed desperately before he'd get grabbed off by some random stranger in a street or worst, get caught up by the one who put him in this state.

He reached at his own door and banged his fists against it desperately. It even startled Zhuang who was watching cartoons with Adrian.

"Hey Adi, dada will look at the door, be a good boy and only watch the cartoons okay? " Zhuang suspected it. He made sure Adrian wouldn't leave his place before he rushed to the door himself.

" I.... " Alex almost fell at him once he opened the door.

"what happened? Are you... " before Zhuang could complete Alex muffled him with a kiss.

He tightly grabbed at Zhuang's shoulders, whilst frenching, not giving him a chance to speak or breathe.

" o.. K... Wait...! " Zhuang somehow pulled back but Alex grabbed at his arm, pulling his hand and making Zhuang's hand slide down his own waist and onto his hips.... He was drenched there..." whoa... " Zhuang was surprised, he'd never seen Alex go this crazy in a heat before .

"Do it.." Alex huffed pulling at Zhuang's hand to his pants.

"Look, I can't do this at the door" Zhuang said looking around, even though there was no one in his sight right now, especially since most people would either be at work or asleep this early in the morning.