Chapter 6: Rey's Final Stand

It was either day two or day three that they were on Corella, but neither Rey nor Ben knew, they lost count of the days. They got out of bed and put some new clothes on. When Ben left the room to let Rey change, she got up and she instantly felt this sharp pain in her abdomen. She fell to the floor. She pressed the part of her stomach as to where the pain was coming from and felt the baby kicking a little bit harder than usual, she hoped everything was okay. She picked up her shirt and saw black and blue around her stomach and abdomen, she became very nervous.

She couldn't believe that a tiny little baby could hurt her that much, but she didn't think of it too fondly. She put her shirt down and put on a jacket and walked out.

She met Ben, Jyn and Ridley up front.

"Good your here, today we're going to try and figure out how we can get past security to get off of Corellia," Jyn said.

"How are we going to do that?" Rey asked.

"We can disguise ourselves and try to find some intell on how to make it through security."

"The main thing is that we need to stay together as close as possible so we don't get caught," Ben said.

"Ridley you'll stay here in case Kitso stops by, and the three of us will go to the airport," Jyn explained.

"Got it," she said.

"Rey please be careful, I'm not trying to sound like you-know-who," she looked at Ben who scoffed at her. "But just please try to be careful."

"As long as we're together I think I'll be fine," she said.

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads, got their stuff ready and took off in a speeder.

Ben wasn't a hundred percent sure if Rey should accompany them, she would be due any day now and he didn't want her to hurt herself or the baby. Except after yelling at her the other day, he didn't want to stress her out anymore.

When they got to the airport, Ben and Rey had to put their hoods up to cover their faces and Jyn put on her mask since she was a known fugitive here. They got out of the speeder and headed inside, once they got in it was absolute chaos. There were people asking the guards which way was which, troops shoving the passengers into lines, families being separated from each other. It was awful.

Rey grabbed Ben's hand and he squeezed it and looked at her as they kept walking. The airport felt really small, since there were so many people inside of it wanting to leave this terrible place. Rey didn't blame them. What person in there entire mind would want to stay here and live in a world full of gangs criminals?

They passed a lot of strange people, they passed a security droid which saw them, but they didn't see him.

Before they made it to security entrance they got caught in a crowd of people, they got shoved back and forth trying to stay together. Rey got shoved really hard and fell backwards, when she got up she thought that Ben was still by her side, but when she looked she saw that Jyn and Ben were nowhere to be seen. She started to panic because now she was certain that she would get caught and the plan would be ruined. She started to walk around the airport in search of them.

She passed through a lot of people, back and forth she looked for them but she couldn't find them. It was as if someone were preventing her from finding them. She kept looking around but all she saw were just huge groups of people passing her or being shoved by guards. She passed through another group of people and this time got stuck in the crowd and was pulled toward a line of people who were waiting to pass the gate to leave. She couldn't leave she had to find Ben and Jyn, but she was afraid if she left the line, would she be stopped by a guard? So she decided to wait.