Chapter 1: Returning Home

After returning back to Ajan Kloss, Rey had a lot on her mind about saving the galaxy, defeating the emperor and bringing back Ben.

Her one love, the one person willing to give up his life to save hers but she wasn't willing to lose him and so before he faded she placed her hand and revived him with her life force.

She remembered the smile he gave her after he opened his eyes, how could she forget a smile like his. Rey looked around for Poe and Finn but before she did Ben came up to her.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," he said with anxiety in his voice.

"What?" She asked. "Ben you'll be fine, trust me, just wait here and let me go find Finn and Poe."

"Alright, I guess," he said.

"Thank you." She whispered before laying a quick kiss on his left cheek.

When she found Poe and Finn she burst out with joy and tears and all three friends began to hug so tight they thought they would lose oxygen.

"I'm so glad your alive," Finn said.

"I could say the same," she said.

"I can't believe it, you did it, you defeated the emperor Rey!" Poe said with utter happiness.

Rey smiled so bright she felt like crying some more, then she remembered.

"Well thanks Poe but I couldn't have defeated the emperor without some help from a friend."

"Who?" asked Finn.

Rey hesitated for a moment but she took a deep breath and looked at her friends with glowing eyes.

"Ben."

"You mean Kylo Ren?" Poe asked. "Kylo Ren helped you defeat the emperor?"

"No not Kylo Ren, just Ben" she said. "Before we defeated the emperor I was about to give into his wishes and destroy him and become empress and take the throne, but I felt this pull in the force as if someone were trying to stop me. I looked and I saw Ben but this time it was actually Ben, I didn't feel any conflict from him anymore and his soul felt lighter and pure as if he had washed away his pain."

Poe and Finn stared at Rey for a moment. Rey was scared to what they were going to say, then Finn finally said something.

"Where is he now?" He asked.

"Um... he's over there waiting for me right now."

"What do you want us to do?" Poe asked with a serious face.

"Well for starters don't approach him with anger and resentment and just try to be kind, please, after all he did save my life, literally."

Finn nodded with agreement on his face but Poe still looked worried.

"I don't know Rey, it seems like he'll go back to his old ways sooner or later." He said.

"Trust him just this once, please, I promise you nothing bad will happen."

"Fine, let's go."

Rey was proud that her friends were willing to talk with Ben about his stay here and his role from being bad to good.

As Rey led her friends towards Ben she could feel him become more and more nervous, but using the Force she told him not to worry and after a few seconds his anxiety eased down a little.

When they approached Ben, Rey quickly noticed that Poe was giving dirty looks the worst part was that no one said anything, so Rey spoke first.

"I'm pretty sure you might already know each other." She said.