⭐️Guns N Roses Christmas Special (part 14)🎄

Requested by @Goth-Bunny
Oh the simpler times when it comes to Christmas. Just out on your own and scrounging to pay the bills while still keeping the season merry. This little story is about your first Christmas with them when the band is just starting out.
*opens book*
Let's see what's in store, shall we?
...................................................
Axl: You and Axl were going through some hard times. He was just starting in his new band and you both were working your shitty minimum wage jobs while trying to pay bills. Christmas had just rolled around and your apartment didn't look any different than it did a few months ago. The only difference was the snow caked on the windowsill outside. This was yours and his first day off in weeks, let alone together, and you were savoring it as much as you could. Snuggling under a warm blanket with two mugs of the cheap powder hot cocoa mix and watching reruns of Christmas movies on a tiny tv that Axl may or may not have stolen from his parents house. But to you two it was an evening fit for royalty. After the mugs were finished you both started to dose off on each other's shoulder. Both enjoying a well earned nap.

Slash: Slash had been working his ass off for the past few months with his new band

Slash: Slash had been working his ass off for the past few months with his new band.You still lived with your parents while you and Slash worked to afford your own place but he barely came to see you anymore, unless it was to use your shower or for a hot meal. You loved him dearly but with the holidays just around the corner you wondered if he even cared enough about you to celebrate it anymore. All those thought changed come Christmas morning when he stood in your living room and handed you a stack of letters. Each one contained a deep thought about you or a sweet poem or sometimes just silly rambling. Reading over these words and knowing Slash wrote them all just for you chased away any shrewd of a doubt in your mind. Everything was just as it should be. Even with your busy lives he always thought of you.

 Duff: You and Duff always loved Christmas but this year money was a little tight

Duff: You and Duff always loved Christmas but this year money was a little tight. With all the bills and the rehearsals your house didn't match your festive moods nor could you afford it to. This secretly made you sad but you tried to stay positive about it. After all you could just stare at the other houses in town and dream of what to do when you can afford it. But Duff saw your change in mood and the way you stared and sighed as you passed houses far more colorful than your own. Duff promised that he would make you happy again. You didn't really know what he meant until you came down Christmas morning to see that Duff had made a tree out of Christmas lights.
"What's this?"
"Well I know we can't afford a real tree but I thought this could be a good back up. Do you like it?"
"Oh I love it!! It's perfect! Thank you Duffy."
You hugged Duff till he couldn't breath and once you let go you both spent the morning admiring the tree.

" You hugged Duff till he couldn't breath and once you let go you both spent the morning admiring the tree

Izzy: Christmas time was rolling around again and you and Izzy were still struggling. Just last Christmas your family had kicked you out and you had moved in with Izzy. Living on your own was harder than it looks, even with Izzy there, but somehow you both managed to stay afloat. Christmas made you feel bittersweet. You loved all the decorations and holly but it also brought back sad memories of family. Izzy knew about the thoughts that plagued your mind and he had sworn to make some good memories with you. Come Christmas morning you walk into the living room to see a little tree next to your shared record collection, decorated with handmade ornaments. You giggle when you see Izzy covered in tape and paint.
"Did you do this?"
"Yeah, I wanted you to have some good memories of Christmas."
You laugh as you come closer and pull some tape from his hair.
"This is the best Christmas ever."
You lean in and give him a thank you kiss but when you pull away you both realize that the tape has stuck you together and you share a laugh. You spend the rest of the day listening to music and dancing near the tree.

Steven: Steven was always an energetic person but this time of year he got even worse

Steven: Steven was always an energetic person but this time of year he got even worse. He was normally bouncing off the walls and excited for Christmas but this year he seemed glumly. The year had been hard on you both. Steven got kicked out of another band and you lost your job shortly after. You tried to cheer him up and told him to look on the bright side. He had just joined a new band and you had some interviews lined up but nothing seemed to brighten his mood. You had one last truck up your sleeve though. On Christmas morning you dragged him to the living room and handed him a tiny present box. When he opened it he found an old looking ring.
" what's this?"
"It's my father's ring. He told me to give it to the person I want to spend my whole life with."
Steven starts to tear up. He reaches behind him and hands you your own little box. You open it to see an antique necklace.
" It wasn't mother's. She said that my father gave it to her on their first anniversary and it brought her good. So I want you to have it."
You both stare deeply into each other's eyes as tears spill from you both. You aren't sure who made the first move but before long you were both holding each other and sobbing.

*closes book* That was so sweet! Just remember my lovelies you don't need a lot of money or gifts to celebrate the holidays, or even a tree

............................................
*closes book*
That was so sweet! Just remember my lovelies you don't need a lot of money or gifts to celebrate the holidays, or even a tree. All you need is someone you love there with you. I hope you are all doing well and I hope you will stick around.
Until then Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and just Good Days to all!!!!