You take Izzy's V Card

Requested by: @Goth-Bunny
.....................
You and Izzy had met when you were both 8. You and your mom had just moved into the neighborhood and Izzy's mom and your mom quickly became friends and eventually this lead to you too hanging out too. You two both bonded over being a shy kind that didn't really like talking to anyone they don't have to. You were both attached at the hip and, as you got older, everyone thought you were a couple. This wasn't true, until your senior year of high school when you both realized that you both did love each other. You guys practically acted like a couple anyway, from holding hands in the hallway, to cuddling at on another's house when you fall asleep watching movies, even sitting in each other's laps on occasion. You guys were the cutest emo couple in school and everyone at school agreed since you were the cute shy couple that didn't talk to anyone else but each other. It was spring break and you were staying at Izzy's house because your mom and his went on a "girls trip." You two didn't care because you loved spending time alone with each other. You two were watching cheesy romantic comedies and laughing at how stupid they are. "Seriously what are the chances the person will actually give up their carrier just because you ran to the airport," he laughs. "Probably zero unless they are really stupid and expect a relationship they've had for only a month to last," you reply. "Yeah, imagine if we were in one. It would probably be one of the ones where the two emo kids are shy and too scared to admit it," you laugh. "Honestly sounds like us when we were little. Neither of us wanted to admit it," he laughs. "Well I'm glad we did," you leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and pulled you into his lap as he gently runs his tongue over your lip and slips it in your mouth. You let out a little squeak when you feel his hand slowly move to you butt and gently squeeze. "Izzy, what are you doing?" You ask, blushing. "I'm just trying something new," he replies bashfully and leans down to kiss your neck. You blush and whimper as he sucks on your neck and accidentally grind on him, making him groan on your neck. "Izzy, can we go to your room?" You shyly ask. "Oh yeah, sure," he picks you up bridle style and walks down the hall to his room. You blush and hide in his shoulder, wondering what has gotten into him. When you get to his room he gently lays you down on the bed and crawls on top of you, kissing you deeply. You gain the courage to start running your hands over his body and take his shirt off as he blushes as you look at his body. Izzy gently raises your dress over your head, leaving you in your underwear. "You look so good baby, so beautiful, my love," Izzy says as he leans down to kiss you again. You kiss back and unbutton his pants trying to push them down till he can kick them off. Both of you are in your underwear, grinding on each other until you both build up the courage to go further. "Do you wanna keep going baby?" Izzy asks. "Yes please," you beg. Izzy smiles and gently removes your bra and panties, spreading your legs to see your sweet pink pussy all for him. He kisses down your stomach till he reaches your pussy, giving it gentle teasing licks. You whimper and moan as he slowly uses his mouth to please you, "oh Izzy you are so amazing, so handsome, I love you so much," You moan. Izzy moans into your pussy at your praise and starts to suck on your clit, making your legs practically shake around his head. It isn't long before you cum on his face as your orgasm shoots through your body. Izzy sits up and takes off his underwear and goes to his desk and takes out a condom. Izzy slips it on and gentle lines himself up with your pussy and gently pushes into you. You are both moaning at the new feeling, "Fuck baby so warm and so tight. I almost can't take it," He says, looking deep in your eyes. "You're so big Izzy. You are filling me up so well," you reply as he gently rubs your clit and starts to thrust. You both meet each other thrusts till you both can't take it anymore and you run your fingers down his back as you come on his cock. He follows soon after, filling up the condom. You both collapse, holding each other close. Izzy gets up and throws away the condom, laying back on the bed with you. "How way I baby?" Izzy ask. "You were amazing baby, why do you ask?" You ask. "Well because I was a virgin. I wanted to make sure I made you feel good," Izzy replies, blushing. "Oh, is that all? You shouldn't worry love you were amazing," you reply. "Thank you baby," he says. "Wait, if you were a virgin then how did you know how to do all that stuff," you ask. "I read a lot of books," he replies smiling. You both start laughing as you get under the covers and cuddle till you both fall asleep.