You take Duff's V Card

Requested by: @Goth-Bunny
...........................
You and Duff were in high school together and had been dating since freshman year. You were seniors now and had a reputation as the couple you don't fuck with. People were scared of you because you were both punk and they knew you weren't afraid to fight. You two partied and drank and did whatever you wanted. Girls wanted to be with Duff and guys wanted to be with you, but what they didn't know was that you two actually have never had sex. You knew Duff was a virgin but you didn't care he was still your Duff.
You guys had just come back from a party at a friends house, it sucked cause there way no booze. You flop down on his bean bag as he puts a record on. "Damn, and here I thought Jason was cool," you laughed. "Yeah, his parents got smart and started hiding the shit," he laughs, sitting on the bed. You were leaned back on the bag relaxing when you felt Duff's eyes on you and looked up to see Duff staring at your legs. You had work a crop top, short skirt, fish net stockings with a garter belt, and spiked doc martens and you hadn't realized that your skirt had rolled up since you sat down, exposing your upper thighs. You smirk and spread your legs a little, exposing your red thong and pointing a finger at him in a come here motion. He gulps and gets on his hand and knees on the floor, crawling towards you. "You want me baby?" You ask as he gets between your legs. "Yes ma'am,"he smirks. You pull up your further up your legs and let him see the wet spot forming on your underwear. He groans and leans his head down to kiss your clothes pussy. You moan and gently grasp his blonde hair. He moves your thong to the side and starts to lick long strips up your pussy, "Damn baby, you taste so fucking good," he groans. Your legs clamp around his head and he groans as his tongue enters you, "Oh fuck Duff!" You moan and buck on his tongue as you cum. He crawls further up and kiss you, letting you taste yourself on his tongue, "I wanna feel that tight pussy around me baby," He moans, grinding his bulge against your pussy. "You got insurance baby?" You ask. He pulls a condom out of his back pocket and smirks, "I can't wait anymore baby," he says, pulling his pants and underwear down just enough to get his cock out. He slips the condom on and enters your pussy, thrusting slowly to savor the tightness of your pussy. "Fuck sweetheart, you are an angel," He moans as he speeds up his strokes. You are gripping to his Ramones T-shirt and kissing his neck, leaving hickies for the kids at school to talk about and the teachers to bitch about. He smiles and gives your neck the same treatment when you pull away, sneaking his hand down to rub your clit. A knock at the door alerts you two and you both stop. "Duff honey, are you and (Y/N) home?" Duff's mom asked. Duff smirks and brings a finger to his lip shushing you. "Yeah mom, we are," He replies as he gently thrusts. Your eyes go wide and you bite your hand, trying not to moan as he keeps thrusting and rubbing your clit. "I'm making dinner soon, does (Y/N) want to stay?" She asks, still behind the door. "Yes mom, she's actually in the shower right now, we'll be down when it's ready," he replies, speeding up his thrusts while trying not to make noise. "Ok love, it should be about 20 minutes," she replies as she goes back downstairs. When she's far enough away you let out your moans, "Fuck Duff you dirty bastard," you practically growl and pull him down to kiss you. After a few more thrusts another orgasm rips through you and Duff soon follows. You go limp against the bean bag as Duff gets up to take off and throw away the condom, coming back to lift you up and set you on the bed. "Alright hand it over," you say when he lays down with you. "What are you talking about?" He asks, confused. "Your V card, I took it didn'tN I," you laugh. "Wait you knew?" He asks. "Of course I knew, you suck at keeping secrets from me," you reply. He laughs and nods at you, "Yeah you're right angel, you make an honest man outta me," he laughs. "That idea you had does sound good though," you say. "Yeah I think we both could use a shower," he replies. You smirk and stand up, kicking off your docs, and taking off your crop top, showing Duff you weren't wearing a bra underneath. "Race you there big guy," you tease walking into his bathroom and hear him rush in behind you.