Izzy imagine

Requested by: @avirlnexukitten
Smut warning!! ⚠️
.........................

It was a lazy Sunday and you and Izzy were cuddling in bed. His head on your stomach while you run your fingers through his hair. He drags his hands up and down your sides and when he hits a certain spot you let out a giggle. "Oh is daddy's little girl ticklish?" He asks as he raises up your tank top and peppers kisses on your stomach and sides. "Yes daddy," you blush. "Well since you've been such a good girl maybe I should reward you," he slides your top over your head, exposing your breasts, and uses it to tie your hands to the headboard. A chill runs down your spin as your nipples harden. "Look at you princess, so sexy and ready for daddy," he says as he kisses you deeply, tongues dancing together. You let out a small moan as he pulls away and starts kissing down your neck as he straddles your waist. Your eyes shoot open when you feel him start to tickle your sides. "You like that princess?" He asks as you start to laugh at the feeling. "Tell daddy what you like." He commands. "Y-Yes daddy! I love it," you manage to say. He slowly moves one of his hands to rub and pinch your hard nipple, leaning down to suck the other. You start to squirm and buck as it starts to get to much. "P-Please daddy touch me!" You laugh and beg. He lets out a deep chuckle and slips his hands in the waist band of your shorts and takes them off along with your underwear. "Look at you princess. I've barely touched you and your already wet. What a dirty girl I have," he laughs as he peppers kisses further down your body till he reaches your inner thigh. "Please daddy. Stop teasing!" You whine as he trails kisses further down till he reaches your feet. "Patience princess. Let daddy have his fun. I wonder if your ticklish here too?" He says as he drags his fingers up the bottom of your feet. You let out another laugh which causes him to smirk. He starts to tickle your feet as he kisses back up your thighs up to your dripping pussy. He leaves teasing licks on your clit as you continue to jerk and beg. "P-Please daddy, *moan* stop t-tickling me," you moan. "Do you really want that princess? You seem to be liking it." He chuckles as he uses one of his hands to finger you as he tickles you with the other. You feel a familiar knot build, "Daddy! I'm about to cum!" He starts sucking harder on your clit and fingers you harder. Finally your orgasm washes through you and you cum all over Izzy's face. He pulls away from you and climbs up your body and unties you then leans down for a kiss. "You did amazing princess, daddy is so proud of you," he kisses you and pets your hair as you calm down from the tickling and orgasm. "You were great Izzy. I love you so much," you reply, "now let me help you." You smile and kiss down his body till you get to his pj bottoms. His hard cock pressed against the thin fabric. You gently rub and kiss his clothes cock teasingly as he moans above you and gathers your hair into a ponytail. You gently tug his pants off, freeing his hard cock. You start to kiss and teasingly lick his sensitive head. "Oh your so naughty baby girl, come on baby suck me," he moans. You surprise him be suddenly deep throating him. He throws his head back and clenches his fist into your hair as you swallow around his cock. You bob your head and hallow you cheeks practically milking his hard cock. He pulls your head off his cock, "Get up here baby girl I wanna cum deep in that sweet pussy." You crawl up and straddle his lap then sink down on his hard cock. "God baby girl, you're so damn tight. I'm so happy you're all mine," he moans as you start bouncing up and down on him. "Oh daddy! You're so big! I can feel you so deep!" You are practically screaming as he slams your hips down harder on his cock. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" You moan as you grip Izzy's back, leaving scratches down his back. "That's right baby, cum all over daddy's cock!" He moans as he thrust into you. Another orgasm washes over you as you hold Izzy close. After a few more thrusts you feel Izzy's hot cum shoot into you. You are both panting coming down from your highs. Izzy pulls out and lays you two down before covering your naked bodies with the covers. "You are so good baby, I love you so much," Izzy whispers in your ear. "I love you too Izz." You reply as you both drift off to sleep. Best lazy Sunday ever!

...................
I'm sorry if I didn't get the tickling kink right Ive never personally experienced it so I hope it is ok.