Wedding Night (Axl)

(I really don't wanna do this but here you go)
Axl's POV:
(Y/N) and I finally arrived at Luna's private mansion. I gotta remember to thank her for letting us honeymoon here. I look over at (Y/N), damn how'd I get so lucky to be with someone like (her/him). We walk in and see Champagne and roses everywhere and a note. "Dear Axl, have fun but don't get jizz everywhere. I don't wanna have to clean the place with fire." I laughed. (Y/N) walked over to to me, (he/she) took the note and threw it somewhere in the room. (He/she) kissed me hard, I knew where this was going. We made our way to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. When we got there I pushed (him/her) on the bed. I practically tore off our clothes, I saw (him/her) looking so vulnerable under me and it turned me on so much. Suddenly, (he/she) pushed me on the bed and got down on (his/her) knees. (He/she) kissed me and slowly made (his/her) way down my torso and towards my throbbing dick. (He/she) teased me with little kisses and licks before sheathing my dick in (his/her) mouth. I moaned as (he/she) started to suck me off. I started to thrust into (his/her) mouth. I was close but stopped, I pushed (him/her) back on the bed and spread (his/her) legs. I moaned seeing how much (his/her) needy little hole called to my throbbing dick. I barely managed to slip on a condom before I slammed in (him/her). "You are so tight baby," I say moaning into (his/her) ear. "You are so big, please fuck me harder," (he/she) begged. I speed up my pace until we were both moaning each other's names. It wasn't long before I felt (him/her) clench around my dick, and cum, screaming my name. This triggered my release and I came as well. I pulled out and laid down next to (him/her). "That was amazing Axl," (he/she) says panting. "Oh sweetheart, I'm not even close to done." I say smirking.
(The end okay! If you couldn't tell im not the biggest Axl fan but I hope this is okay, I tried my best)