⭐️Guns N Roses Christmas Special (part 13) 🎄

Hello my dolls! I'm sorry this is a day late but work has been kicking my ass recently. But I hope that you are all having a good December so far! This next story will be sneaking a kiss under the mistletoe!
*opens book*
Let's get started, shall we?
.............................................
Axl: You had just finished putting up the Christmas decorations and waited for Axl to come home. You looked around at your handy work and smiled. There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Axl. You laughed and ran over to him, neither of you leaving the door way.
"Welcome home my love,"
"Thanks honey. The place looks great. It must have taken forever," he smiles.
"Yeah but it was worth it. Look up," you smirk.
You both look up to see mistletoe hanging from the doorway.
"You little devil," He laughs.
"Only yours," you reply as you both lean in and share your first Christmas kiss under the mistletoe.

Slash: You and Slash were at a Christmas party thrown by one of your friends. You were both a little tipsy but happy non the less. While you gossiped with your friends they all started to giggle and pointed over to Slash. You looked over to see him standing over the mistletoe with some girl who was trying to kiss him as he pushed her away. You got a little upset and marched over to them. You slapped the girl so hard that she fell to the ground, holding her face, then turned to slash and grabbed him by the collar and kissed him deeply. All your friend drunkenly cheered as you pulled away. A smile on both your lips as you leaned in for another.

Duff: You and Duff were dancing around the living room listening to Christmas music. You were trying to get some cleaning done but Duff had other plans and spun you around the room. Your laughter filled the room as the speakers blasted.
"Having fun my dove?" He asks.
"Yes more than fun, my heart," you reply.
You both star deeply in each other's eyes as he leans in.
"Wait, we aren't even under the mistletoe," you laugh.
"As long as I'm with you a little piece of vine means nothing," he smiles.
He dips you down and gives you a deep kiss.

Izzy: You and Izzy were sitting on the couch watching tv when you felt him tap your shoulder. You looked over to see him holding something above your head.
"What are you doing?"
"It's mistletoe. Gimme a kiss mama," he laughs.
You laugh and kiss him. When you try to pull away he wraps his other hand around the back of your neck and pulls you in for another and another and another.

Steven: Steven was always a dork in the best way. Last Christmas he had bought a Santa hat that had a bit of mistletoe on the top and this Christmas he has refused to take it off. Anytime you turn around he is there with that adorable smile and those puppy dog eyes you just can't say no to. So you better get used to bruised lips all December long.
.........................................
*closes book*
I'm sorry this one was so short but I hope you still liked it! Stick around for next weeks story, and leave requests if you have them.
Until then Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and just Good Days to all!!!