You come out as non-binary

Hey guys just a quick reminder that request for Christmas imagines are open and that I support you all in whoever you are. Feel free to request.
Requested by: @raining_in_heaven
Warning: some slurs/ hurtful language/ misgendering 
Y/n- your name
F/n- friends name.
................................................

Axl:

You and Axl had been going out for a little while but you were scared to tell him

You and Axl had been going out for a little while but you were scared to tell him. You had a very fem style at times when you were around him so he just assumed you were female. It wasn't until one night when you two were at a bar did it all kinda go crazy. You met your ex when you were on a date together.
(Bold:Axl reg:you italicized: ex)
"You having fun sweets?"
"Yeah it's great"
"Hey (dead/n) is that you?"
You hear someone yell for you. You see (ex/n) headed towards you but you try to ignore them.
They still kept coming and Axl noticed.
"Hey sweets do you know this (guy/girl)?"
"Uh no I think they have the wrong person"
"Excuse me bitch? You know damn well who I am you fucking fag!"
They were obviously intoxicated but you were still scared. Your last relationship wasn't exactly nice.
"How the hell are you talking too?"
"I'm talking to this fucking gay asshole they use to be my (girlfriend/boyfriend) and suddenly they were 'nonbinary' like that's a fucking thing!"
"Shut up! Just shut up you piece of shit," you exclaimed as you ran outside crying. They were never supportive of you and to make matters worse they just outed you to ,who you thought was, the love of your life. You heard the door open behind you and prepared for the worst. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you.
"Are you ok sweets? They didn't hurt you did they?"
You feel silent, not believing this was happening, and waited for something. A harsh word or a hit or something but it never came.
"Speak to me sweets. I love you so much don't clamp up on me"
"Do you hate me now?" You sob.
"How the hell could I ever hate you sweets? You're my whole life. I don't care what some homophobic asshole has to say. I always want you in my life because it doesn't matter because at the end of the day you're mine"
You turn around and smile hugging him close. "I love you too Axl,"
*back inside the club*
Your ex lays beaten with a black eye and a broken nose where Axl bear the crap out of them when you ran out.

Slash: