Wedding Night (Izzy)

Izzy's POV
My honey and I finally made it to the hotel. I'm so excited to finally have some alone time with (him/her). I put my had on (his/her) thigh.
(Y/N) POV
I feel Izzy's hand on my thigh, I smirk and move it closer to where I know he wants it. We pull up to the hotel and I shiver with anticipation. We walk to our hotel room and I stood in awe. There was a harness shaped like an x on the wall, a big bed, and a tv that had "adult" channels. I smirked turning towards Izzy, "Now then my pet why don't you strip for (daddy/mommy)," I say seductively. He strips to nothing and I see his hard throbbing cock begging for me. "Now get over to the harness and wait for me," he does as he is told as I strip to nothing. I strap him in the harness and stand in front of him, "Now are you going to be a good boy, or do you need punishment?" He looks at me with lustful eyes, "Please punish me (mistress/ master)," I smirk at him. I get out the riding crop and start to spank him, he moans my name. I stop, "You've been such a good boy, how about I give you a reward," I drop to my knees and start to suck him rock hard cock. "(Mistress/ Master) I'm about to cum," he pants. "Cum for me my pet," I say sucking him harder. After a few more pumps he releases in my mouth, I swallowed every drop. "Such a good boy," I kiss him deeply. "Please, (master/mistress) I want you so badly," he says pulling on him restraints. I smirk, "Okay my pet," I undo the restraints and he pins me to me to the wall. He slams his big cock into my needy hole, "Oh yes, Izzy you are so fucking big," I moan breathlessly. I am a moaning mess, and after a few more hard thrusts I feel myself come undone. "Oh, Izzy Yes!!" I scream as I cum. "Oh (Y/N)!!!" He screamed as he cums inside me. "That was amazing, my sexy minx," he says breathlessly in my ear. "I love you, Izzy," I say tiredly. "I love you too, (Mr/Mrs) Stradlin," he pulls out and cleans up before laying us down and cuddling till we both fall asleep.