⭐️Guns N Roses Christmas Special🎄

(Setting: the picture above wrapped in a fuzzy blanket drinking coco *cough* vodka *cough*)
Ah yes, it's that time of year again. Joy is in the air, spoiled children are crying in a store somewhere, and in a few short weeks my family will get together and try to kill each other again. (Notices reader) Oh hello there, welcome to the Guns N Roses Christmas special, for today's episode I'd like to tell you the story of the ugly Christmas sweaters before you had kids/ while you were pregnant , (opens a book) now here we go.
............................................................

Axl: You two we're decorating at home, Axl had just gotten back from practice and went upstairs to change. You were hanging ornaments on the tree and listening to Christmas music when you hear a slight ringing of bells, you turn around to see Axl in a sweater like yours except it has little bells near his pants. You giggle at the sight, "isn't that how we got this," you rub your little baby bump. He giggles and hugs you, "why yes it is, and it might just be the reason for a few more Christmas miracles," he kisses you. "I'm your dreams Rose," you reply. You both laugh and finish decorating the tree.

Slash: You we're both getting home from a little Christmas shopping and decided to spend the rest of the day watching Christmas movies so you both changed into sweaters

Slash: You we're both getting home from a little Christmas shopping and decided to spend the rest of the day watching Christmas movies so you both changed into sweaters. You just finished making hot coco and brought it into the living room when you saw what Slash was wearing and proceeded to giggle. When Slash looked at you he laughed as well because you had the quote from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. You both decided to start with that movie first.

(You: green

(You: green. Slash: red)

Duff: You two were trying to make a gingerbread house but it was slowly turning into you two eating all the candy and frosting. When you managed to finish it just fell in on itself, "aww man," Duff said. "It's ok baby. Though it wouldn't have happened if someone had kept his hands out of the frosting," you picked up some frosting on your finger and poked his nose. He smiled as you liked the remaining off your finger and picked up a gumdrop and threw it at your mouth, which you caught, and you both laughed. Duff stands up and picks you up like a bride, making sure his hand is on your boob,"Well I'm feeling the joy," he laughs as he carries you to the bedroom. "Can I kiss what's under the mistletoe?" You wink.

Izzy: You two were cuddling in bed watching Christmas movies

Izzy: You two were cuddling in bed watching Christmas movies. "Izzy, is there anything you really want for Christmas?" You ask. "No, I already have everything I need," he kisses you. You smile and hold him close. "But I wouldn't mind a little treat," he winks and pulls down your underwear with his teeth. You blush as he licks your pussy, teasing your wet core, caressing your sensitive clit. "Oh Izzy," you moan as you feel his tongue going in and out of you. You find your hips into his face as you feel your end draw near. Your legs shake and breath quicken as you come undone. He eagerly licks your core as you come down off your high. "That was amazing, now it's your turn," you say as you lay him on his back. "Mmm babygirl, your so beautiful," he says as you take off his boxers and free his erection, beads of precum already leaking, "someone's excited," you say as you kiss up the shaft of his cock. Before he can reply he gasps a little and you take him into your mouth, bobbing your head slowly gaining speed as you went. "Oh god baby your so good. I'm not gonna- I'm gonna," he pants, threading his hand into your hair. You moan onto his cock in understanding, a few moments later his hand tightens in your hair and he cums down your throat. You lay beside him, "you are my angel," he says, cuddling into your breast. "I love you too Izzy," you smile. You two slowly drift to sleep to the others heartbeat.

Steven: You and Steven were watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and eating cookies

Steven: You and Steven were watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and eating cookies. Suddenly Steven got up and started to dance around, he grabbed your hand and you joined. He was spinning you around and dipped you. You were both giggling, "what was all that for?" You ask. "Because I wanted to dance with my favorite angel and ho," he says. You laugh and he kisses you, the kiss deepens and your tongues explore each others mouths. He picks you up and takes you to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. He lays you down and takes off both of your clothes. Since your sweater is long you didn't wear anything under it, not that he minded. He slowly kisses up and down your body, "Please Steven, I can't wait. I need you," you moan and squirm under him. "Whatever you need princess," he says as he slowly enters you with his hard cock. "Oh my god," you moan as you wrap your arms around him. He moans feeling you tighten around him, "You feel so damn good princess," he whispers in your ear as he thrusts in and out of you. You moan and drag your nails up and down his back. The room fills with the sounds of moaning, "Steven I'm so close," you say. "Me too, cum for me baby," he moans. You scream out and hold him close as you come undone around him. He soon follows, feeling your tighten around him. He lays on top of you gently, panting, "I love you, princess," he kisses you. "I love you too," you say kissing back.

....................................................

(Slams book closed)
*blushing and heart beating fast*
Well that escalated quickly. Then again I don't think y'all minded.
(Puts book down)
Now I must tell you that for this special I will be taking seasonal themed requests for Christmas. I might even include the kids you had together but for now I hope you enjoyed and have a merry Christmas, happy holidays, or whichever holiday you celebrate in the month of December.
Until next time ~Luna