4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ

Start from the beginning

"You like it?", asks Lloyd.

Zoe spins around and answers by saying "yes I love it! Thank you."

"We knew it would be something that you'd like, well Lloyd did.", says Kai.

"Yup Lloyd knew exactly what to do to your new room.", says Cole.

Zoe smiles at Lloyd.

"That's your ninja gi that's on the bed, you'll be wearing it a lot.", says Nya.

"Uhm ok!", says Zoe.

"You can go change if you want and just ask Nya if you need help.", says Jay.

"I'll do it later, but thanks you guys! It's really nice!", says Zoe.

The other ninja walk out of the room while Lloyd and Zoe stay there.

"Uhh so I'm so glad you decided to join us and help us protect Ninjago.", says Lloyd.

"Yeah I'm really happy that I accepted!", says Zoe.

"Uhm so Zoe I know I said this a long time ago, but this time I mean it so much even though I liked Harumi a little while ago. Zoe, what im trying to say is that I really like you a lot.", says Lloyd. He pulls out a rose and kneels down handing it to Zoe. Zoe takes the rose in amazement.

"It's beautiful!", says Zoe.

"Zoe I've wanted to ask you this for so long. Will you please go out with me?", asks Lloyd.
Zoe stares at the flower for a minute as Lloyd stands up.

She takes a deep breath and says "I would love to go out with you Lloyd!"

"Wow! Uh alright how about tonight at 8:00 we'll be back by 9:00?", asks Lloyd.

"Ok!", she replies. "But can it be tomorrow? Let's get to know eachother more today!"

"Oh.. yeah! Sure!", says Lloyd.

Uɴᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ Iɴ Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
The guys left to go back to Zoes old house to get her belongings and move them to the monestary. They brought everything that was important to her, her drawings, pictures, posters and many other valuable things that her mother had give her like for example a very special piece of jewelry.

"Here's all your belongings.", says Cole.

"You know, you have a lot of things for one person.", says Jay.

"Everything is also so heavy.", says Kai cracking his back.

Zoe giggles. "Alright thanks guys for getting my things."

"Uhh I think I found an important box because there is this very expensive looking necklace in it.", says Lloyd.

Zoe runs over to see. When she sees the necklace she takes it and puts it on.

"Oh I forgot I took that off and left it in my room. Thanks Lloyd I was looking for that, it's from my mother so it's very important to me. Thanks!", says Zoe.