Chapter 40

During these fifteen days shehnaaz recovered from depression his love totally changed her back into that happy and joyful girl who didn't require any valid reason to smile . Both of them have developed a very strong bond now they have become totally inseparable souls . Entire day would spend together on bed where he would narrate romantic novels many of them used to have a very heartbreaking ending due to which poor girl always ended up crying her heart out for those innocent souls who couldn't have their happily ever after . He would make her understand that true lovers can't be drifted apart they will surely become one in the life hereafter .

Sidharth would make limitless efforts to pamper his jaan who only craved for endless love , care and attention . During these two weeks he provided her with immense support . He would wake up daily in the morning and wash her body with warm water using a sponge . Later, he would prepare yummy meals feed her with his hands . Rest of the day used to pass while binge watching all the series from netflix enjoying snacks and drinks which only included fruits , milk and cookies . Absolutely no consumption of alcohol or smoking . It's been a very long time since she hasn't felt the craving to puff a pack of cigarette to control her anxiousness or drink an alcohol to keep her brain at rest so that it stops thinking about that fucking night. Surprisingly, those terrible memories ceased haunting shehnaaz only because of his presence and togetherness . He is truly a magician who successfully healed her broken past with his extreme affection and devotion .

Now both of them have become two bodies one soul . Shehnaaz has deeply fallen in love with her healer . She couldn't avoid the love and attention which are clearly visible in his intense gaze . He unknowingly achieved a special place in her poor heart and flourished to pull down the huge walls she had created in the past to protect herself from once again getting used and thrown just a like an unwanted garbage . She didn't wanted to take another chance of falling in love or feared developing a soft corner for any individual who could easily play around with her feelings. This man provided her with selfless love without any ulterior motive which proves him to be a innocent soul who will always respect her feelings and would end up becoming an amazing life partner .

The doctor has removed all the plasters now she can easily move around without any support . These two weeks haven't been less than a beautiful blissful dream which Shehnaaz wishes to live everyday . She can't even think to survive even a single minute without this man who loves her insanely . He never expressed it in the form of words but his actions are louder enough to show his fondness and admiration towards her . It's time to take a step ahead in their relationship which is tagged as emotional attachment . Both of them are well aware about this special bond which created on the basis of a stupid deal which held no importance in their life . It was just an easier and a simpler way to hide their undeniable attraction towards each other .

Enough of hide and seek its time to reveal their feelings due to which shefali helped Shehnaaz arranging the terrace area of her mansion . She is planning to propose sidharth tonight due to which both the girls went to shop for an expensive ring . She has finally decided to express her feelings rather than suppressing it inside her heart . Shehnaaz is feeling happy and nervous at the same time wondering what if sidharth rejects her proposal .

Shef :- Sanu main bohut zayada khush hoon babe dekhna woh tera proposal kabhi reject nahi karega kyunke woh tujhse beintehaa pyaar karta hai ❤️🤗

Sana:- (smiled) Shefu main jaante hoon woh mujhe kabhi reject nahi karega cause uski ankhaun main mere liye pyaar saaf sheeshe ki tarhan nazar ata hai woh kehte haina at times feelings express karne kai liye alfaazon ki zaroorat nahi padti mohabbat karne wale ki ek nazar kaafi padjati hai .

Shef:- Wahhh Kya baat hai meri dost toh shayar bangaye 😂👏🏻 (Laughing)

Sana:- (smacked her head) Aisa kuch nahi bakwaas mat kar tera hogaya toh chalain warna late hojayenge :)

After setting up all the arrangements shefali took a leave cause she had planned to spend time with Kushal. Shehnaaz took out her phone dialled Sidharth whose busy getting ready. He couldn't understand the reason behind them urgently meeting at her mansion. Quickly answered the call before she yells at him for ignoring. Yes , nowadays his jaan has become totally impatient can't tolerate him being away from her .

Ss:- Jaan your calling for the tenth time araha hoon na babe give me fifteen minutes bass nikalne wala hoon ghar sai . Aaj kuch special hai Kya joh subah sai itni stressesed out sound kar rahi hai ? (setting his hair)

Sana:- (sighed) Sidharth stop interrogating me chup karke jaldi nikal wahan sai agar tu late huwa na kasam lage wahin akar tera muh tor dungi . Kabse wait kar rahi hoon lekin Tu ane kai liye drame kar raha hai pehle mere bina bulaye ajata tha aur ab nakhre dikha raha rahe 🙄😒

Ss:-(chuckled) Oh meri maa shaant hoja itna gussa kyun karte hai babe ? Bola na araha hoon ab Tu phone rakhegi ya phir aur daantna hai ? 😂

Sana:- (giggled) Kutta dafah ho aaj ek kiss bhi nahi milegi phir rote huwe ghar chale jana 😂❤️

Sidharth assured her that he is going to reach on time quickly took the car keys left the mansion looking absolutely handsome In white tshirt black pants . He entered looking around for his jaan when the servant gestured him to proceed towards the terrace.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Will he accept or reject her proposal ? A lot of twists and drama are on the way ... I am so freaking excited 💃😆

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment