Chapter 12

After successfully marking his territory on her entire neck he carried her towards the bed like a delicate babe . He unzipped her dress harshly throwing it away now she is lying under him half naked . Before hovering on her sidharth took his sweet time possessing her body with his eyes capturing her sexy body which drives him insane . She bit her lower lip making him groan in frustration cause damn its only his right without speaking a word he bit down harshly making her wince in pain .

Sana:- Ahhhh Sidharthhh (yelled)

Ss:- Never ever dare to bite your lip it's only my right (sternly)

Shehnaaz lowered her gaze unable to meet his eyes which are expressing a lot of emotions also didn't felt the need to stop him from claiming his right on her cause deep down her poor heart is feeling extremely delighted witnessing his dominance . Tonight , she completely wants to submit herself not wanting to overthink about the after affects of becoming one forever . Sidharth unclasped her bra getting blessed with the perfect view of her huge breasts . She looked away breathing heavily cause damn he is kissing her with his gaze .

Sidharth felt like his throat went dry immeditely attacked on her right twin nibbling , sucking and licking like a hungry predator while pressing the other one causing her to cry out with extreme pleasure . She pushed her head back running her fingers inside his hair . He couldn't stop sucking over them so soft totally relishing it's taste while naaz is a moaning mess .

Sana:- Ahhhh ummmm sidharth dheere (hitting his hard chest)

Sidharth didn't pay heed to any of her requests it's like he has become deaf the only thought running in his concious mind is to worship every inch of her body as if thanking God for the creation of this master piece . A huge smile tugged on his face witnessing the art on her upper body which is a clear evidence of his only authority on her . He dipped down trailing butterfly kisses towards her navel sending shivers down her spine . She unbuttoned his tshirt throwing it away felt like her throat went dry admiring his physique while sensually tracing fingers on his sexy abs turning him on to another level . He kissed her the fabric which is covering her womenhood making her cry out with want .

Sana:- Please Sidharth I want you now !! (Pleaded)

Ss:- (chuckled) Relax babe abhi toh maine shuru kiya 😂❤️

Sidharth ripped off her panty not having even enough patience to pull it away making naaz gasp with his sudden move . Before throwing it away he kissed it inhaling her body scent which is extremely addictive making her blush hard . No one has ever done this gosh he is soo damn romantic . He inserted his finger inside making naaz clutch the bedsheet .

Ss:- Fuck babe maine toh ab tak kuch kiya bhi nahi your already wet for me :)

Shehnaaz looked away trying not to smile infront of him . He thrusted his finger inside rubbing her clit kept increasing the pace adding another one too making her moan aloud with extreme pleasure . She came twice spilling her juice on his hands . He pulled away at the middle leaving her frustrated when she was about to come for the third time .

Sana:- Sidharthhh please stop acting like a jerk (yelled)

Ss:-(chuckled) Well if you want me say that you belong to me ?

Sana:- I only belong to you now will you please continue (requested)

Ss:-(licked his fingers) Ofcourse babe 😂❤️

Sidharth dipped down between her inner thighs sucking the juice which is dripping making her moan aloud with extreme pleasure . He kept swirling his tongue making her come twice in his mouth . After quenching his thirst he removed his pants and boxers rolling down a condom on his huge length . He adjusted himself inside her womenhood intertwining their hands together ready to ride his jaan . She closed her eyes when he softly placed a long kiss on her forehead showering his love and affection . She felt like her heart stopped beating tears started forming at the back of her eyes .

Ss:- Look into my eyes naaz (demanded)

Shehnaaz opened her eyes got astonished to see a lot of emotions he started thrusting thrusting inside making her cry out with want . She pushed her head back while scratching his nails on his bare back . Soon pain got replaced with immense pleasure she wrapped her trembling legs around his torso equally pumping herself towards his front . Both of them are feeling at the top of the world he kept drinking away the tears which kept running down her eyes . This is the first time she is shedding happy tears cause her heart is feeling over whelmed with their passionate love making session where there wasn't even one percent of lust . Soon both of them reached climax before pulling away he placed a soft kiss on her lips as if thanking her for giving herself to him .

Sidharth reluctantly pulled away walked up to the washroom cleaned himself wore shorts proceeded towards his jaan with a wet cloth . She looked at him with wide eyes unable to believe the sight infront of her eyes . Tears started rolling down her beautiful brown orbs cause no one has ever treated her with so much of love , care and attention .

He is looking after her like a loving boyfriend or husband . Her cold heart is melting down with his affection it's like he is breaking down all the walls which she had constructed herself around it . It's so difficult to suppress her feelings bit down the inner lining of her mouth to control her emotions . He took the pillow and quilt covering her naked body with white sheets .

Sana:- Kahan jarahe ho ? (confused)

Ss:- Woh tune bola na you don't like to share bed Isliye I am gonna sleep on the couch ... Goodnight sweetheart (kissing her forehead)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment