Chapter 50

Sidharth lowered his gaze feeling guilty for not just prioritising his insecurities but not fighting enough for their togetherness when he always claimed her to be his limitless love. Instead of overcoming & accepting her proposal allowed his overthinking brain to make a decision for both of them not even giving her the equal right to choose and arrive certain conclusion. He became a coward who didn't had enough courage to reveal his identity deeply feared to witness betrayel because she already face alot in the past.

Sana:- (cupped his face) Kyun sidharth ? Don't you have faith in our love ?

Ss:- It's not what your thinking mere liye is duniya main sabse zayada bharosa hamare ishq main hai. At times, we face situations when our insecurities over power everything out heart, mind and soul. Main hamesha sai tujhse deewano wale mohabbat ki hai I have never sketched anybody except you. I am insanely in love with you since a very long time literally collected your various pictures from fashion magazines have stalked your social media accounts daily. Tujhe pata jis din sai tujhe dekha tera bann kar reh gaya. Tere samne ane ki himmat kabhi nahi thi isliye tujhe dekhne kai liye I joined your fashion house. Later I got to know from Kushal about your daily night outs isliye tujhe feel karne kai liye maine club jana shuru kardiya. It used to feel so magical when ever our bodies touched under darkness. I was more than satisfied feeling you without any worries until one day my fears increased of getting caught. Being a middle class guy I didn't had enough courage to introduce myself confidently and to spend time with you that's when my insecurities clicked and I pretended to be a rich business man. You were adamant to keep me emotionally away that's when I promised to heal your broken past forever totally forgetting about my lies. My limitless love succeeded to break the walls surrounding your heart filling it with a hope of new beginning, happiness and affection. Our extreme love pulled you out of darkness. Days passed we became inseparable souls until one beautiful night you proposed me for marriage that's when my lies rang into my head. I was so ashamed couldn't even meet your hopeful gaze just the mere thought of replacing trust with betrayel killed me from inside. Main darr gaya jaan tujhe lagta hai mere liye asaan hoga reject karna jab kai hamesha sai tujhe paana meri iltija (prayer) hai. Us waqt bohut kuch mere deemag main ghoom raha tha fear to lose you ... fear to break you ... fear to break our hearts ... fear to witness hatred ... fear to reveal my real identity. During these various emotions my insecurities interrupted being a middle class man I wouldn't be able to provide you with a luxurious lifestyle. Main practically sochne laga that compromises will frustrate you to an extent that you will miss this richness. Tu mere saath ek chote flat main adjust nahi kar payega agar kar bhi liye toh ek waqt baad burden lagega and mere andar himmat nahi hamare ishq ko barbaad hote dekhne ka isliye maine decision liya to reject your proposal. You are so pure and untouched mere liye Tu duniya ki sabse pakeeza mohabbat hai. Gusse main galat boldiya uske liye please maaf karde. Aaj jab Tu mujhe chod kar gaye na swear to god felt like someone sucked the life out of me. I realised my decision was completely wrong chahe kuch bhi hojaye main tujhe kisi aur Kai saath dekh nahi sakta. Please mujhe maaf karde for overthinking and rejecting your proposal mujhe khud sai dur mat kar naaz I love you alot babe. I am sorry for not being strong enough to open up about my insecurities and fighting for our togetherness. I love you shehnaaz please forgive me 💔😭 (cried)

Shehnaaz couldn't tolerate the painful tears in his eyes instantly cupped his face sucked those water droplet sitting at the corner of his eyes making him clutch her buttoms. A gasp escaped her mouth when she felt him squeezing the cheeks over her yellow gown. She took his shrieking lips into a hard kiss filled with passion and possession. He equally reciprocated the kiss sucking licking her tongue. She moaned loudly fisting his hair further deepening the kiss both of them were devouring eachother with extreme dominance. The urgency expresses the lonely nights they have spent missing eachothers kiss magical touches and desperation to make love. He kept sucking, nibbling and licking those lips making her moan out with extreme pleasure. Both of them pulled apart just to catch their uneven breaths and heartbeats.

Sana:-(resting her forehead against his) I love you sidharth tujhe Kya lagta hai mera background rich hai nahi bebu main toh ek chote city mohali sai belong karte hoon yeh joh luxury haina maine duniya aur apne parents ko dikhane kai liye banaye just to prove that girls aren't weak hum bhi independent hain. This lifestyle doesn't have sukoon. Tujhse shaadi karke ek chote family chahiye yeh sab mehnat sai banaya hai sidharth aise chod toh nahi na sakte employees ka ghar meri wajah sai chal raha hai isliye promise kar you will always take care of our business. Meri khushi sirf tere saath rehne mai hai doesn't matter it's a flat cause mujhe sirf tujhse matlab hai ... Tu chahiye hamesha mere qareeb ... Tere saath ek room main rehna khwaab sai Kum nahi. Now please forget everything don't let your insecurities overpower our future ... Kiss me jaana ... Make love to me sidharth this entire week has been terrible without you ... Show me the intensity of your love tonight. It's been ages since we slept together love me like you always do 🙈❤️

Ss:- I love you shehnaaz kaur gill be ready to witness my limitless love will make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow (smirked)

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment