Chapter 14

Next morning , Sidharth wokeup due to the sunlight which is penetrating through the curtains . He got up stretching his arms felt a lot of pain on his back . Everything vanished the moment his gaze fell on his jaan whose sleeping with a cute little pout badly wanted to suck them hard didn't even realise when he sat down beside her .

Sidharth kept gawking at her like a love sick puppy not getting enough of this sleeping beauty . He tugged the hair strands away wanting to capture every damn feature in his eyes forever . It's like he can admire her all day long without any disturbance . Yes , he is fucking obsessed with her touch , kiss , scent and attributes . Can never get enough of her it like she is the mere reason of his existence unable to control his desires softly pecked her red lips .

Ss:-(to himself) I love you so much meri jaan tu hamesha mera pehla aur akhri pyaar rahegi ... Toh Kya huwa agar main apne dil ka haal bata nahi sakta ? I will always express it through my actions which are gonna speak louder enough than words . Infact I believe words will fall short to describe the intensity of my limitless love . Bohut jald Tu mujh par bharosa karke apne dil ka haal batayegi if not as a lover surely as a friend . I promise to heal you jaan 😭❤️

Shehnaaz wokeup feeling his presence beside her due to which he instantly got up looking around except her . She quickly proceeded towards the washroom inorder to freshen up while he prepared a yummy breakfast with utmost love and affection . He arranged the tray walked into the room eagerly waiting for her while she couldn't stop looking at her reflection on the mirror entire body covered with hickeys . A huge smile tugged on her face feeling delighted to witness the traces of his love . She snapped back on earth when her conscious mind made her realise that it's all a drama very soon he will overcome this attraction won't even bother to look at her . Infact these guys keep changing girls according to their tastes . She can't stay here anymore will have to leave as soon as possible his presence is driving her insane .

Ss:- Good morning (smiled)

Sana:- Mera driver bahir wait kar raha hai mujhe jana chahiye or else I will get late for work (sternly)

Ss:- Alright atleast have breakfast (suggested)

Sana:- No thanks maine tumse pehle bhi kaha tha mujhe yeh sab nahi pasandh just stop doing all of this drama ... Mujhe lagta hai we should stay away from eachother (angrily)

Shehnaaz was about to walk out when he grabbed her waist slamming against the wall caging her between his arms . She tried to wriggle out of his hold while he kept tightening his grip around her looking deeply in her eyes expressing all the emotions mostly anger .

Ss:- What the hell is wrong with you ? Aise kaise bol sakte ho ? If I am taking care of you it doesn't mean that I have ulterior motives . Stop judging me sab kuch tere according nahi hosakta . Jab dil karta hai mujhe apne phass bulati hai aur dusre pal khud sai dur kardaite hai . I am not gonna stay away from you samajh main aya na Joh karna hai karle (yelled)

Shehnaaz yanks him away darted out of the cottage sat inside the car sobbing like a babe asking the driver to drop her home instead of work cause she isn't in a state to face the world while he threw the tray angrily letting out all his frustration , rage and agitation . He punched the wall unable to understand his jaan whose so freaking complicated . It's like her words and actions are totally opposite looks like she forcefully pulls herself away from him . He will have to stay calm deal with her patiently or else he will lose her forever .

Ss:-(to himself) I can't afford to lose my life woh mera sab kuch hai usko itne qareeb ane kai baad kis tarhan dur hojaun ? I am not letting you go away naaz tera dil aur bharosa jeet kar rahonga ... It's difficult not impossible ... I love you babe ek din aisa ayega when you will stop pushing me away 🤗❤️

Shehnaaz rushed towards her room took out a bottle of alcohol started drinking inorder to suppress her thinking ability . She couldn't stop crying while reminiscing last night which was not less than a bewitching dream . It's like she doesn't wanna push him away since he is the mere reason of peace to her restless heart but always ends up prioritising her conscious mind . She took the pills to calm herself down little did she know he is the only remedy of her inner scars . Naaz is hating herself for getting affected this is what she was scared of now this guy is holding extreme power on her heart , body and soul .

Sidharth gets ready quickly reaches office started designing few outfits assigned by the head while shefali kept waiting for naaz unable to find her presence she anxiously drove towards her mansion to check upon her bestie got astonished to find her devastated . Immediately rushed towards broken naaz pulling her into a bone crashing hug . Naaz hugged her like a babe sobbing her heart out while shefali kept pacifying this broken soul .

Shef:- Sanu kya huwa hai babe ? Please rona bandh kar your scaring the shit out of me ... (Worriedly)

Sana:- Shefu yaar maine pagal hojana hai uske bina mujhe sukoon nahi milta this fucking thought is killing me from inside . Woh kyun itna affect kar raha hai ? Uske hone sai itna acha mehsoos Kyun hota hai ? Aisa lagta hai mujh duniya mil gaye pehle kabhi aisa huwa nahi phir ab ek anjaan insaan ki wajah sai aisa Kyun feel horaha hai ? (helplessly cried)

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow