Chapter 54

It's wedding day of our sidnaaz both of them are seen getting ready in their respective rooms. Sidharth is wearing a black sherwani using gel to set his hair while his friends kushal, vikas and Jay are teasing him for getting married. He passes them death glare as a red signal to leave due to which they vanish in air as if casted a magical spell. Shehnaaz is sitting near the dressing table wearing a beautiful golden lehenga with heavy embroidery and decent jewellery . Her hands are filled with dark brown henna and wrist adorned with a chooda. She is nervously playing with her fingers and anxiously looking around cause since morning bad intuitions are eating her up from inside that something worse is going to happen although sidharth has been assuring his jaan that everything will be beyond perfection and ritaji suggested that it's normal mostly brides do feel anxious before stepping into new chapter of their life.

Shehnaaz rubs her chest feeling heavy while palms constantly sweating to divert her attention picked up the mobile phone to call sidharth because shefu is in the changing room getting dressed. He doesn't answer further increasing the heart rate with fear and horror when her body went numb eyes widened to find the most terrifying past infront of her well it's none other than arnav who standing near the balcony with an evil smirk. She sat there unable to believe the reflection turned around like a dead body got astonished to see that it's not a dream but the most horrific truth.

A:- Hey babe maine dekha tera interview shaadi kar rahi hai aur apne pudane aashique ko invite karna bhool gaye ? (innocently)

Sana:- Dekho ... jao ... yahan ... sai ... mera sidharth tumhe maar dalega !! (stammered)

Arnav proceeded towards shehnaaz whose stepping back trembling shaking with fear and horror . She didn't even realise her back hits the wall until that bastard caged her between his arms. He traced her beautiful features with his dirty hands making her yell and cry out with terror "Please don't touch me" pleaded to let go off her unable to tolerate his disgusting touch.

A:- (pulled her hair furiously) Tujhe Kya laga apna rejection bhool gaya honga nahi babe uske hone sai pehle main tere saath woh sab karunga jiske baad tera woh sidharth tujhse nafrat karega. He won't even look at you I will mark every inch of your body as mine phir dekhna woh kis tarhan reject karta hai. I will use and throw you bitch us raat toh bhaag gaye aaj kaun bachayega huh. Itne waqt sai dhoond raha hoon finally tera pata chal gaya aur dekhna entry on time huwe thanks to my friend rehan usne mujhe interview dikhaya kaafi rich hogaye hai tu lekin babe abhi utne helpless aur powerless. Aaj rehaan nahi aya kyunke tere mazey laine ka haq toh sirf mera haina.

Shehnaaz couldn't even breath or gulp down his disgusting words almost felt herself choking on saliva while painful tears are rolling down cheeks further smudging the eyeliner and mascara. She is praying for her love sidharth when suddenly felt him trailing down wet kisses on her neck due to which a loud cry escaped her mouth yelling the name of her life sidharth to come safe his only limitless love whose soul is burning under blazing fire and face terrible death. She won't be able to survive if gets successful in raping her body which only belongs to sidharth gaining a little strength shehnaaz pushed him away when his hands touched the back of her dori.

Sana:- Sidharthhh (cried loudly)

Arnav furiously grabbed her wrist pushed her on the bed. She is about to get down when hovered on top of her and pinned her hands forcefully kissing her lips and scratching her sensitive skin. She cried trying her level best to yell for help when that monster tore the sleeves of her bridal dress kissing like animal without any mercy or humanity crushing the innocent soul under his weight.

Sana:- Please let go off me sidharthhhh (yelled helplessly)

On the other hand, shefali proceeds towards the room to bring shehnaaz for the wedding ritual when her heart stopped beating listening to her constant yellings and pleadings instantly ran towards the room to find it locked. She darted towards sidharth who is talking and laughing with his friends.