Chapter 49

Shehnaaz wanted to grab his collar and kiss him senselessly out of love, anger, hatred and undying affection. She couldn't imagine her sidharth to become so bitter and heartless didn't he for once thought before speaking so low about his jaan whom he claims to love. Gaining a little strength she jerked him away sat inside closing the door with a thud. Sidharth stood there numb completely broken to witness extreme hatred and agitation. He realised the heartache she must have gone through when he prioritised insecurities over his love. It feels so heart wrenching to witness your love going away disappointed and broken after facing humiliation when she only wanted him to believe that his decision will only lead to their destruction. He can't be happy to see her with anybody else little did she know her sidharth will make her feel so disgusted. Sidharth took a cab quickly reached the mansion ran towards her room stumbling and holding the staircase looking like a crazy man who is chasing his life.

Shehnaaz is sitting in a dark room hugging her knees sobbing endlessly over her incomplete love and destiny. It's like happiness & love isn't written in his fate everytime she faces heart breaks, miseries and sorrows. Can't she once have a peaceful life without any worries and trials. Can't she have a happily ever after all she wished is love and affection but always end up getting her poor heart broken. After terrible night she lost hope of getting love but then sidharth made her believe that true love exists. He became my bestfriend, a companion, support system, love and life partner. She only desired marriage so nothing can drift them apart yet they are away from each other can't even describe the amount of pain squeezing her heart harshly making it difficult for poor girl to breath. Sidharth darted inside the room got astonished to find its dark and his jaan is sobbing at the corner hiding herself away from the world. His heart broke to see her miserable state and cursed for being the reason behind it instantly ran towards his life and knelt down pulling his scared baby into protective embrace.

Ss:- I am sorry jaan please stop crying (pleaded)

Shehnaaz gasped to find herself in his arms when those degrading words rang inside her head immediately pushed him away feeling disgusted and ashamed never imagined him to think so low when he knew that her heart only beats for him. Yes, she did nightstands cause that terrible night made her feel dirty but everything changed the day she met him. Sidharth's limitless love made her believe that she is still pure and untouched.

Sana:- Get out sidharth don't come near me I hate you ... You don't deserve my love and affection. I am a slut for you right ? This is the reason you rejected me haina? I am was so stupid dumb instead of accepting my misfortunes assumed that maybe you had insecurities that's why your pushing me away. Itne Pagal bewaqoof hoon that I convinced aditya to help me out to win back my love. I was blinded by your love never imagined you to think so low about me. Good you made me face the harsh reality thanks for everything (yelled)

Sidharth felt awful so wanted to take back the words escaped his mouth under the pool of jealousy, anger and possessiveness. Never imagined it will cause so much of regret and remorse. He never meant any of those words just slipped out of his mouth unintentionally being high under the affect of alcohol. He will not commit the same mistake which he did few days back due to insecurities.

Sana:- Leave sidharth (angrily)

Sidharth pulled shehnaaz into a bone crashing hug completely wrapping his arms around her waist and hiding his face inside the crook of her neck. She closed her eyes letting the tears freely roll down from her eyes soaking his tshirt. He placed several wet kisses softly on her neck trying to confess love healing the wounds and scars given by him on her heart.

Ss:- I am sorry jaan swear to god those words didn't meant anything your the most purest and innocent soul in the world. I love you so much mera bacha never ever use those dirty words for yourself. Jealousy and anger blinded me so much that i lost it babe please trust me it's my dream to marry you just due to my fucking insecurities ruined our happiness. Please don't push me away I love you a lot if you want humiliate or better slap me rather than developing distance between us (cried)

Shehnaaz who was continuously wriggling out of his hold gave up when he kept trailing kisses softly confessing love and mumbling apologies. She didn't even realise those little arms automatically wrapped around his neck and loud painful cry escaped her mouth causing him to shudder with guilt. Both of them broke down holding eachother tightly as if one loosens the grip another one will vanish in a blink of an eye just like their unfulfilled dreams.

Sana:- I love you sidharth who gave you the right to decide for us alone didn't you for once thought I deserve to know about your fears and insecurities ? You gave me the courage to open up about my terrible past which I did because I loved you so much that it scared me to lose you forever it scared me to death sidharth that's why I fought depression. You claim to love me limitlessly then why didn't you fight equally for our togetherness. Why didn't you consider me worthy enough to share you thoughts rather than battling them alone. Why did you create a distance between us. Why did you prioritise insecurities over us atleast for once you should have open up rather than leaving me alone. If you were alittle strong none of us would need to endure so much of pain.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow