Chapter 8

They quickly reached the gill mansion kissing eachother insanely she grabbed his collar pulling him towards her bedroom without breaking their passionate moment which is only filled with extreme love and affection . Both of them reluctantly separated just to catch their uneven breaths and heartbeats . She unbuttoned his tshirt harshly throwing it away getting a sexy look of his hot tempting body which drives her insane couldn't even gulp down her saliva unable to keep control over her desires started tracing her fingers sensually on his abs while trailing wet kisses all over his upper body .

Sidharth fisted her hair enjoying the sweet torture of his naaz . She swirled her tongue slowly around his chest nibbling and licking every inch of it literally marking her territory on him . Sidharth couldn't stop his desires which are at its peak immediately carried his naaz like a babe towards the bed softly kissing her forehead making her gasp with his sudden move which is extremely heart warming never expected him to be so caring and respectful . All her night stands have been so quick it's like never even bothered to get undressed fully this is the first time someone is making her feel special handling her with a lot of care like as if she is a delicate babe ... He kissed her eyes , cheeks , nose , jaw showering all the love on his jaan thanking God for gifting him with such a beautiful soul whose brightly shining like a star .

Shehnaaz felt like her poor heart sank inside the stomach unable to handle so much of affection ... He isn't acting like those other guys who are desperate to fuck you hard just to fulfil their dirty needs . Tears kept forming at the back of her eyes witnessing a different guy who isn't in a rush to mark her body . He is taking a sweet time in pouring out his pure love .

Sidharth felt like his heart stopped beating couldn't tolerate tears in her eyes which are too precious even more than diamonds can't afford to let them fall down sucked it from the corner of her eyes leaving naaz astonished . No one has even made her feel so protected or wanted . He is so different from all the other guys she came across in her life .

Ss:-(wide eyes) Kya huwa naaz ? If you don't want toh rehne daite hain we will go slow babe ... You don't need to cry !!

Sana:- (harshly wiped off her tears) It's nothing carry on Sidharth trust me I am fine ankh main kuch chala gaya tha .

Ss:- I think you should rest we will continue this tomorrow goodnight (kissed her forehead)

Shehnaaz laid their unable to understand the emotions which are developing inside her cold heart ... Its so unbelievable that he left without having sex just cause he noticed few tears in her eyes ... Is this just an attraction or something much more deeper and intense ? Why is her heart feeling restless without his presence ? Oh god this man is driving naaz insane ... All the guys she has come across are only hungry for her body he is the first one who left without fulfilling his need . Is he different from everyone ? Or acting to be one ?

Many questions kept running inside her concious mind not letting her sleep she kept this suggestion forwards inorder to get rid of this attraction which keeps pulling them together somewhere deep down her heart knows it's a very strong connection between their souls while conscious mind kept telling her not to fall into this trap again which will only lead to destruction . All the men's are bloody same only pretend to be loving deep inside they are nothing but monsters who only want your body . They don't give a damn about your feelings and emotions . All the terrible moments from that night kept playing infront of her eyes due to which she started sweating and trembling with fear unable to control her uneven heartbeats and breathing took out the medicines quickly gulped it down . She couldn't stop the tears from rolling down her eyes immediately curled her legs against chest trying hard to calm herself down .

Sana:- (to herself) I am safe woh yahan nahi hain they can't touch me ... Koi mujhe haath nahi laga sakta ... I am fine ... Woh yahan nahi ayega ... Agar agaya toh ? Jaldi sai lock kardaite hoon !!

Shehnaaz ran towards the door locked it with trembling hands thumped down crying reminiscing that night which killed her forever . She wants to get rid of those touches which haunt her every day . There is absolutely no one to wipe off her tears or protect her from this cruel world . People lie about family being a support system she is totally alone under this darkness . No one can set her heart free which is caged between huge walls mercilessly constructed by naaz . She has money , luxury , name ,fame everything except love . No one is her to provide comfort or peace . She doesn't even have a shoulder to cry upon let out her pain and agony . Everyone has killed that innocent happy girl who used to live happily without any fear , hate , anger never requires these pills , cigarettes or alcohol to put her concious mind at rest by sealing her thinking ability for few hours so she can fall into a deep sleep .

Sidharth couldn't tolerate those beautiful brown orbs shedding tears this is the reason he left without asking anything badly wanted to know the reason chose to keep quiet . He doesn't wanna know until she becomes comfortable enough to open up infront of him . She looked so beautiful under him badly wanted to worship or posses every inch of her body . Tonight , he is extremely happy to meet his jaan didn't even realise when sleep took over him .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment