Chapter 33

Doctor asked nurse to prepare discharge papers shehnaaz is feeling better blood pressure is normal there are positive signs of recovery too . Sidharth used his saving account to clear all the hospital bills . He went back to the room where his babe is trying to comb hair after dressing up in a patiala suit looking absolutely gorgeous . She felt difficulty when felt his hand holding her wrist smiled widely recognising his touch without feeling the need to build an eye contact with him . Sidharth took the brush started combing her hair lovingly took the rubber band tied a perfect pony tail while few bang cutely adored her face driving him insane .Shehnaaz gestured him to come close due to which instantly fulfilled her demand . She stroked his face with left hand started placing several kisses on his face showering all the affection thanking him for pampering her limitlessly .

Sana:- Kaafi expert lagta hai sachi bata mujhse pehle kitni ladkiyaun ki bana chuka hai ? (raised an eyebrow)

Ss:- (chuckled) Are you jealous ? What if I say your not the only one whose getting this special treatment ? 😆

Sana:- (pulled his collar furiously) Damn possessive for you soch bhi nahi sakte tujhe share karne ka agar kisi aur ko pamper kiya na kasam lage tujhe jaan sai maar dalungi .Tell me that I am the only special girl in your life whom you care endlessly or else won't even think once before ripping your soul apart .

Sidharth felt extremely overwhelmed witnessing her over possessive side which means he isn't the only one crazy . She is insanely falling in love with him too . He pulled her red luscious lips into a hard passionate kiss almost sucking the life out of his jaan leaving her breathless.

Ss:- (stroking her swollen lips) Ufff mujhe nahi pata tha you are so aggressive meri jaan laine ko tayaar hojayegi . Let me tell you aisa waqt nahi ayega cause your the only special girl in my life jiske main hamesha care karunga only if you are not planning to kill me 😉❤️

Sana:- (giggled) Okay mere kullu 😂

Ss:- Fuck man like seriously yeh bhi koi naam huwa being handsome I deserve a hot name not your weird ones ... Hadh hai kabhi bebu boli hai ya phir kullu koi better naam nahi hai Tere deemag main ? (irritated)

Sana:- Nope main tujhko pyaar sai bolati hoon na toh faltu ki bakwaas mat kar you will have to adjust with these names aya bara handsome 😒 (mimicked)

Ss:-(rolled his eyes) Whatever chal babe let go home :)

Sidharth didn't made her sit on the wheel chair instead preferred to carry his jaan in a bridal style towards the car astonishing shehnaaz who has turned best rote red with his heroic move . She hid her face inside the crook of his neck unable to meet anybodies eyes which are admiring this lovely couple. It's freaking embarrassing and heartwarming too . He caged his babe as if protecting her from all the evil eyes in this cruel world .

Sana:- Hayeee meko sharam arahe hai (mumbled softly)

Ss:- Main kiss thori kar raha hoon joh itna blush kar rahi hai relax kar meri jaan waise bhi jitna mujhe yaad hai shehnaaz kaur gill kaafi bold ladki hain toh aap kaun hain miss stranger ? 🤔😂

Shehnaaz chose to reply him inside the car since they are being accompanied by her bodyguard who are carrying all the essentials such as hand bag , mobile phone , and medicines . Sidharth opened the passenger door made her settle carefully beside his seat keeping in mind not to hurt her wounds also informed the guard to leave . He sat inside the car before driving went close to his babe for applying seatbelt due to which his warm breath started fanning the crook of her neck literally sending shivers down her spine .

Ss:- (cleared his throat) Babe seat belt laga diya maine Tu apne ankhain khol sakte hai :)

Shehnaaz immediately snapped back on earth looked away embarrassed as if someone just caught her red handed committing a crime. Sidharth howled in to laughter witnessing her reaction which is damn hilarious . She passed him a death glare for irritating her beyond extent due to which he controlled himself not wanting to piss her off .

Sana:- Agar Tere drame khatum hogaye hoon toh drive karna pasandh karega ya phir apne guard ko call karke bula loon ? (raised an eyebrow)

Ss:- (rolled his eyes) Chup karke baitho warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga thori dair pehle newly brides ki tarhan blush kar rahi thi aur ab attitude dikha rahi hai sahi hai tera emotions main bhi flip maarte hai 😂🙄

Sana:- Sidharth yaar kasam lage maine tera muh tor daina hai jab dekho faltu bakwaas karta hai (yelled)

Sidharth started driving towards the cottage without passing her a single glance as if she doesn't even exist . His indifferent behaviour didn't go unnoticed by shehnaaz . She tried to gain his attention by holding his handtightly gripping the steering wheel . He jerked it away without even thinking once leaving her infuriated . No matter what she can't handle his ignorance will always coax him keeping her ego and anger aside cause he means the world to her . Yes, she can never deny this truth which is deeply growing inside her heart .

Sana:- (leaned on his shoulder) Mera babe mujhse gussa hai ? 😍

Shehnaaz spoke these words in her babe voice which is freaking adorable he can never manage to stay upset with his jaan . Her sweet voice automatically melts his heart which is deeply in love with this amazing soul . She looked at him with puppy eyes which immediately lit up twinkling like a star when he shook his head denying to be upset . A soft laugh escaped her mouth couldn't stop herself from placing several kisses on his heart which is a huge distraction desperately wants to make love in this fucking car unable to control his desires which are setting his body on fire . It's been two days since he explored her hot sexy body doesn't feel less than an year .

Ss:- Darling main tujhse gussa nahi hoon now stop kissing me you have no fucking idea kitna mushkil hai apne desires ko control karna . I feel hard when ever you touch me getting the urge to fuck you senselessly without any mercy (breathing heavily)

Sana:- (blushed hard thinking) Hayeee yeh ladka mujhe pagal kardaiga 🙈❤️

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Happy birthday Sidharth delighted to see you enjoying this year with the love of your life ... Stay happy and blessed :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment