Chapter 5

Sidharth is eagerly waiting for his naaz near the gate when she steps down in a black short knee length outfit looking absolutely hot and sexy without looking around she went inside followed by her bestie shefali . He stood there literally gawking like a love sick puppy when kushal dragged him snapping back on earth . Naaz keeps looking around feelings his presence desperately wants to meet the person whose responsible for driving her insane .

Kushal gestured the DJ to play a romantic music as it was already planned by the boys

Kushal gestured the DJ to play a romantic music as it was already planned by the boys . He immediately gave into their demand played a very soothing song which is gonna set the floor on fire with all the sizzling and hot performances . All the couples started gathering when suddenly she felt someone pulling her on the dance floor it's none other than Sidharth shukla .

Shehnaaz closed her eyes feeling his hand possesively wrapped around her waist sending shivers down her spine . She felt so freaking lost under his magical touch didn't even bother to push him away or ask about his identity Infact it's feeling so blissful . His closeness doesn't make her uncomfortable instead sets her restless heart and mind at peace which is totally unbelievable cause how can a stranger make you feel so secure and protected ? Its like her heart , body and soul has been desiring this moment since a very long time and finally the wait is over . She feels like there is a very deep connection due to which this feels so special and beautiful wanna live this forever .

Suno na kahe kya suno na ...

Dil mera suno na , suno zara ...

Teri baahon mein mujhe rehna hai raat bhar ...

Teri baahon main hogi subah ...

Sidharth holds his naaz close to his heart gesturing her to Listen what his heart says ... Just listen to it for a while ... She unknowingly wrapped her little arms around his back resting her head against his hard chest listening to his heart beats which are so damn soothing just like a melodious music . She so wants to stay in his arms for the entire night until morning .

Be - Intehaa ...

Yoon pyaar kar be Intehaa ...

Dekha karoon saari umar ...

Tere nishaan beintehaa ...

Koi kasar na rahe meri khabar na rahe ...

Chhoo lai mujhe is kadar beintehaa ...

Sidharth twirls her around like a delicate princess with utmost love and care cause she is his limitless love whom he is gonna love without any limit . All his life would keep looking at her signs ... There should not be lacking without any consciousness ... She falls back in his arms ... He ran his fingers sensually on her bare arms driving her insane started kissing every inch of her skin totally forgetting about his insecurities while she kept enjoying his touch which is so damn addictive . He wants to touch her limitlessly without any fear since she only belongs to him .