Character sketch

Sidharth shukla:- A handsome middle class guy who has earned degree in fashion designing . Never did he thought of falling in love with a billionaire but nobody has bloody control over their feelings and emotions . He has sexy abs and hot physique any girl would fall for him . Loves his family a lot especially mother cause being a single parent she raised them with a lot of self respect . He was seven when his father passed away in a car accident . Being the only man of his house looks after everything from bills ... To rent ... To his sister studies . Always enjoyed life never fell in love his entire world turned upside down when came across the billionaire girl .

Shehnaaz kaur Gill :- A beautiful gorgeous girl who pretends to be a ruthless and heartless infront of the world but from inside she is an innocent babe whose craving for love , attention and care . After the horrible night she became a cold hearted person to the world who lacks emotions and feelings cause she lost her everything and became an independent girl who has absolutely nothing to lose now . Every night she goes for one night stands just to kill the innocent naaz which is still existing inside her .

Rita shukla :- A lovely mother whose kids mean the world to her . She wants them to be happy and prays for their bright future .

Preeti shukla :- The most youngest and pampered child of the family who loves Sidharth like a father cause he treats her like a babe . She wants to be a successful doctor .

Kushal:- A rich play boy Sidharth's bestfriend since childhood . They are like brothers bond totally unbreakable .

Shefali bagga :- Pretty girl who has always stood beside naaz like a shield . Loves her a lot just like a sister . She is working in her company as manager .

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Characters gonna be added as the story proceeds please let me know ur views regarding this plot . Trying something different show some love in the comment section !!

Ps:- This amazing poster and plot is by Meri jaan @NamrataGholap she keeps pushing me to write all that she wants to read and our thinkings always connect .

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow