Chapter 10

Shehnaaz proceeded towards a beautiful cottage when she heard his voice turned back to see him standing with a huge smile in the garden area which is alluringly decorated with fairy lights and candle light dinner . The view infront her eyes isn't less than a dream . She never expected him to do all of this cause firstly , they aren't dating ... Secondly , It's just a mere attraction which will surely get over within few days then what it is this drama ? They had only agreed for a physical relation which doesn't include surprises or dinner dates .

Sidharth stood there checking out her naaz whose looking extremely gorgeous that dress is perfectly hugging her curves driving him insane

Sidharth stood there checking out her naaz whose looking extremely gorgeous that dress is perfectly hugging her curves driving him insane . Those sexy legs are damn hot and tempting can't even manage to look away as if his eyes are created to posses his jaan whose the most prettiest girl in the world . He walked up to her leaned down placing a soft kiss on her cheek snapping his jaan back on earth . She looked at him with a huge frown unable to understand his actions which are filled with immense love and affection .

Ss:- You look so beautiful naaz ❤️😍 (Softly pecking her lips)

Sana:- Yeh sab Kya hai ? Maine tumse pehle kaha tha our relation is gonna be nothing more than sex toh phir yeh sab kyun ? We are not dating so what made you do all of this ? (angrily)

Sidharth felt a little disheartened with her reaction since he wanted to make their first night special just like he dreamt to have with the love of his life . He knew she would question his move due to which he pretended to be unaffected while deep down his heart felt extremely awful witnessing her agitation rather than happiness .

Shehnaaz couldn't tolerate the setting turned to leave disappointedly when he grabbed her wrist sending shivers down her spine . She felt her stoned heart became alive after ages started throbbing loudly as if ran a marathon . She felt like her breath hitched too couldn't manage to speak even a single word couldn't understand the affect this guy holds on her heart , body and soul .

Ss:- It's just a normal dinner before spending the night together I wanted us to have food agar tumhe pasandh nahi aya toh I am sorry just don't walk away . If you are not feeling hungry it's ok just give me company cause I am starving :)

Shehnaaz reluctantly agreed to give into his demand although her concious mind wanted her to deny and walk out of the cottage while her poor heart desired to stay back since it's feeling at peace due to his presence . Sidharth held her hand proceeded towards the dinner table pulled out a chair like a complete gentle man gesturing her to take a seat . He started munching food like a babe while she kept gawking him with a cute smile which didn't go un noticed by sidharth .

Ss:- Shehnaaz ek sawaal puchon bura toh nahi manegi ?

Sana:- (sighed) It depends on your question ...

Ss:- Tum hamesha Itni serious Kyun rehti Ho ? Mera matlab muskurane main koi tax toh nahi lagta ... Infact I just noticed you grinning let me tell you tumhare smile bohut khoobsurat hai even more than stars 😍

Shehnaaz felt like her heart almost skipped at beat while cheeks turned red like tomato since no one has ever bothered to notice or compliment her smile he is the first one whose making her blush .

Sana:- Mujhe bina wajah smile karna pasandh nahi (sternly)

Sidharth makes sure to become the reason behind her smile didn't wanted to drag this topic further more which would end up spoiling her mood . He thinks to take a step forward due to which he asked something totally unexpected .

Ss:- Babe kya hum dost ban sakte hain ? (raised an eyebrow)

Sana:- Kyun ? (confused)

Ss:- Its gonna help us knowing eachother infact mazah ayega time spend karne main kyunke nahi Pata na kitna time lagega to get rid of our attraction (lied)

Sidharth is damn sure it isn't attraction atleast not from his side for him she is his life , Obsession and limitless love . He wants to develop a pure bond with her even if it means to build friendship cause this won't just attach them physically but emotionally too eventally leading her to fall in love with him .

Shehnaaz couldn't get emotionally close to him cause she doesn't trust men's all of them are bloody fake . They are only capable of betrayal and heartbreak She can't trust him immediately got up refusing his friendship leaving him astonished .

Sana:- Tum bhool rahe ho hamare deal main yeh sab kabhi included nahi tha still you invited me on this stupid dinner ... I hate having food with anyone .... We can never be friends .... Thank you so much for wasting my time ... Only because of you I couldn't get laid tonight (yelled)

Sidharth felt like sudden anger rushed into his blood just the mere thought of someone touching her is setting his body on fire . She was about to leave when he slammed her lips sucking them hard as if punishing her for even letting these dirty thoughts erupting inside her concious mind . He placed one of her leg around his torso making her feel his hardness which is desperately waiting to be shoved inside her womenhood make her come limitlessly . She moaned into his mouth with extreme pleasure . He kept nibbling , sucking and licking her lower lip letting out all his agitation making her wince in pain . She tried to match his intensity but miserably failed since he is dominant kisser . After successfully devouring eachother they pulled away breathing heavily .

Ss:- You belong to me samajh main aya na never ever think about getting laid agar tune socha bhi na mujhse bura koi nahi hoga . I will make sure to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for days (threatened)

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment