Chapter 38

(Mature content ahead please skip if your not comfortable ...)

Sidharth took her lips into a deep passionate kiss none of them could stop kissing eachother . It was simply out of pure love and affection . He grabbed the hem of her tshirt carefully pulled it out of her neck keeping in his mind not to rush will surely end up hurting his delicate doll .She moaned aloud when he grabbed those heavy breasts which were constantly teasing him. She couldn't stop kissing him back trying to match his intensity which is impossible cause he is being way too dominant and aggressive . Both of them were totally losing their endurance she cried her lungs out with extreme want . After succefully devouring her mouth which wasn't less than a candy attacked her birth mark which is fucking beautiful . She pushed her head back moaning with desire so wanted to feel his erection inside her core .

Sana:- Ahhhh sidharth please mujhse wait nahi horaha (yelled)

Ss:-(chuckled) Babe thora wait karna itni jaldi kis baat ki hai ? 😂

Sana:- Kutte maine tera muh tod daina hai (warned)

Sidharth controlled his laughter removed her pants quickly undressing him self before she loses all the control in the world though he wanted to take it smoothly without any urgency. He couldn't fuck her on the bed due to which took his naked babe towards the table while sucking those sensitive nipples which have now turned completely sore with his wildness . She wrapped her left arm around his neck holding him close to her broken heart only yearns for his love, care, attention and affection . He kissed her forehead shoving deeply inside her womenhood making her yell out of pain cause damn his length which is as hard as rock is breaking down the walls of her clit . Soon pleasure took over pain equally started pumping towards his front couldn't stop moaning . He is riding his limitless love endlessly and passionately without any break . Both of them have reached several orgasms none of them are in a mood to stop their wild love making session .

Shehnaaz is a moaning mess hair totally messed up their bodies sweating hearts accelerating and throbbing out of their chests fronts are dripping with their delicious juices . After reaching fourth orgasm poor Shehnaaz landed on his hard chest feeling totally exhausted . Sidharth took his babe in a bridal style carefully towards their bed . He went towards the washroom quickly cleaned himself and got a wet cloth for his jaan whose lying down breathing heavily . He opened her legs wiped off the discharge both of them laid naked under the white sheets feeling blessed with their togetherness didn't even realise when sleep took over them .

Next morning , sidharth wokeup filled a tub of warm water kept it on the side table waking up his sleepy jaan before getting late for breakfast medicines . She opened her eyes smiling widely gestured him to come close which he delightfully agreed .Shehnaaz took him into a soft tender warm hearted kiss which only expressed pure love.

Sana:- Good morning bebu (cheerfully)

Ss:- (kissing her forehead) Good morning sweetheart chal jaldi uth tera body wash karne Kai baad mujh ko breakfast bhi ready karna hai 😘❤️

Sana:- (wide eyes) Haww kinna besharam hai tu mere ko bina kapdaun kai dekhega ufff tauba aaj kal ka zamana kharab hogaya hai 😱😂

Ss:- (held her jaw) Abey ayyy zayada drama karne ki zaroorat nahi hai kal raat bhool gaye kitne desperately mujhe feel karna chahte thi remember those moans "ahhhh umm Sidharth mujhko Tu chahiye abhi" tab yaad nahi aya zamana kitna kharab hogaya hai 😂❤️

Sana:- (jerked him) kutta mujhe sab yaad hai mazak kar rahi thi tujhe repeat telecast karne ki zaroorat nahi it becomes embarrassing besharam bina soche samjhe bolta hai 😠

Ss:- (rolled his eyes) chal theek hai sharma liya ab karun ya phir khud kar laige kyunke tere drame never ending hain babe 🙄

Sana:- Hayeee maine kya kiya khud shuru karta hai bill mere upar phaar raha hai kamina joh karna hai kar maine tere muh nahi lagna (pouted cutely)

Sidharth chuckled admiring his sweet heart whose pretending to be agitated without speaking a word took the sponge uncovered her naked body started rubbing it over her sexy neck and collarbone while those water droplets kept running down her deep valley reaching the belly . She shuddered under his magical touch closed her eyes living this precious moment forever .

Later, slowly wiped her nipples taking his sweet time which wasn't less than a torture didn't even realise when a loud moan escaped her mouth . He loved the way her body reacts under his possession . Huge satisfying smile tugged on his face acknowledging the beautiful art on every inch of her skin clearly marking her heart , body and soul as his forever .

Sana:- sidharthhh (moaned)

Ss:- (sucked her sore nipple) Kya huwa babe remember few minutes back tune kaha ab mere muh nahi lagegi toh hamesha ki tarhan flip maar rahi hai ? 😂

Sana:- (death glare) aahhaaan Kya hai sidharth ? Kyun mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai ? Tujhko pata haina nahi rehsakte tere sai ek din bhi baat kiye phir bhao kyun kharaha hai ? Abhi tune start kiya mera reaction nikalna toh kaafi natural baat haina faltu bakwaas karta hai 😒😆

Ss:-(chuckled) Acha meri maa relax gussa mat kar chup karke baith let me focus na babe 😍❤️

Shehnaaz giggled loving their cute banters while sidharth quickly helped his jaan dressing up . After pecking her lips ran towards the kitchen cooked a meal which both of them finished talking , arguing and laughing over random topics they were least bothered about the world . Only cared and loved eachother so that every minute feels more than a blessing . Honestly, there togetherness is positively helping her out to get over stress , fear , darkness and depression . HisTrue love has the power to heal her broken past .

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Next chapter will show their bonding and hot romance :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment