Epilogue ...

It's been six months of their beautiful married life are happily living together in sidharth's flat. Both of them are working together and shehnaaz is perfectly handling the business too because it's her passion and profession. She formed special bond with his family where ritaji treats her like a daughter preeti as an elder sister feels extremely blessed to have such amazing & supportive people around they provide immense love and affection. She doesn't wish to live in a mansion because this place feels homely and peaceful rather than a palace. It always made her feel lonely and unwanted. Even if sidharth achieves a name in the fashion world she will only prefer to stay in this two bedroom flat. She has learnt cooking , cleaning and washing clothes although created mess in the kitchen when ritaji had asked her to cook halva. She is such a sweetheart instead of scolding and taunting , daily gave her training to handle household work. One fine day sidharth had come back from the market was looking for his watch around the room unable to find called out her name who quickly turned the puri unfortunetly burning her hands.

Sana:- Ahhhhh Sidharthhh (painful cry)

Sidharth heard his jaan crying immediately darted out of the room to check got astonished to find her sobbing while holding her burnt hands. He took the ointment scolding shehnaaz for being careless and strictly ordering her not to do household work.

Ss:- Jaan tujhe kisne bola ghar Kai kaam karne ko please mat kiya kar dekhna kitna jal gaya. Jab dekho apne marzi karne hoti hai kya jaldi thi joh bina dekhe palat rahi thi ? (angily)

Sana:- Your so mean jaana itne zor sai awazein dairaha tha tere phass ane kai chakar main jaldi palat rahi thi aur dekhna kitna jal Gaya instead of pacifying your hurt biwi Tu gussa kiye jaraha hai. Main na jarahe hoon andar tujhse baat nahi karne jab dekho order chalata rehta hai (dramatically)

Shehnaaz jerked his hands away instantly went towards their room followed by her very anxious husband who can't tolerate his wifey upset. She landed on the bed covering herself with a quilt. He pulled down the blanket joining inside forcefully taking his jaan into protective embrace. She tried to wriggle gave up when sidharth began trailing down wet kisses on her neck didn't even realise a loud moan escaped her mouth totally enjoying the sweet torture. Both of them couldn't suppress their desires quickly undressed kissing eachother softly yet passionately showering extreme love and affection. He hovered on top of his jaan hungrily nibbling and sucking those addictive nipples making her cry out with want. She could feel his hardness poking her core unable to control raised her buttoms high pumping herself desperately towards his hardness. He loved witnessing equal urgency and passion to explore eachothers body everytime they make love. It's been so many months nothing has changed between them every day and night, begins and ends , with their endless make out sessions.

Sidharth dipped his head between her thighs licking and nibbling the walls of her womenhood while shehnaaz arched her back and moaned out in extreme pleasure fisting his hair insanely didn't stop eating her core until she released her delicious juice into his mouth. He quenched his thirst expertly licking it off later added fingers making her cum thrice on his hands winking at exhausted wifey moaned enjoying her taste. She blinked down eyelashes blushing hard on her shameless husband who just can't get enough of his wife. He came on top of her making sure not to press those hands burnt positioned his palms against the headboard and thrusted himself deeply inside her womenhood. Loud painful scream escaped her mouth when her dear hubby increased the pace riding his jaan to heaven. She encircled her trembling legs around torso equally pumping herself towards his front. Both of them have completely lost their senses sidharth is pushing the headboard harder with every thrust due to which breaks with constant force being applied making them gasp & howl into laughter yet they didn't stop until reached climax. He fell on the bed exhausted apologising his jaan for being way too wild.