Chapter 18 (Shona Shona special)

Shehnaaz didn't wanted to become soft under his magical touch since she had already planned to ignore him unfortunetly nothing is working out according to her wish or choice . At times , it becomes complicated to choose between conscious mind or heart cause both of them carry different perspectives . It's tough to arrive over certain conclusions especially when your heart is not at sink with your overthinking brain .

Ss:- (bit her earlobe huskily whisepered) Why are you ignoring me naaz ?

Sana:- Mujhe tumse baat nahi karni (wriggling)

Ss:- Kyun ? Mujhse koi galati huwe hai ? (Mumbled softly)

Sana:- Tumhe jawab daina zaroori nahi samajhti now let me go (sternly)

Ss:- (held her jaw) Alright abhi jaane dairaha hoon cause I will make sure Tu khud mere phaas ayegi .

Sana:-(snorted) Teri soch hai aisa kuch nahi hone wala 😏

Sidharth removed his tight hold around her waist letting her walk away while he followed her too inside the club . She acted to be completely normal started taking vodka shots inorder to supress her thinking ability . Shefali tried to stop shehnaaz whose drinking uncontrollably which didn't go unnoticed by them . To take out a reaction Sidharth went towards the dance floor where a hot girl started throwing herself at him . He didn't pull away equally started grooving to the beats of the music and badly praying for his jaan to rescue him .

Shef:- Oh fuck sanu woh dekh a girl is trying to attract sidharth (innocently)

Shehnaaz felt like sudden anger rushed into her body without speaking a word darted towards her life furiously pushing that girl away . She grabbed his collar slamming his lips with a lot of passion and aggression couldn't tolerate any girl close to him . He only belongs to her no one has the bloody right to Touch him Dance with him ... Kiss him ... Hook up with him . She bit his lower lip hard punishing him for even letting that girl touch him . He kissed her back with much more dominance and aggression .

She rested her little arms around his neck while he wrapped her sexy leg around his torso further deepening the kiss making her moan out in extreme pleasure . His hands were sensually massaging those sexy hips totally driving her insane . It became impossible to control her inner desires especially when his hardness is rubbing inside her core . He couldn't stop devouring her mouth which is sweet like candy . Both of them pulled away breathless trying to catch their uneven heartbeats .

Sana:- Tu mera hai aur mera hi hai main phaar kar rakh dungi sab ko lagi samajh don't you dare allow any girl close to you warna kasam lage jaan sai maardungi tujhko (threatened)

Sidharth couldn't stop smiling felt extremely delighted witnessing her possessive side . Finally succeeded to grab her attention after such a long day of ignorance . She couldn't tolerate him dancing with any other girl which means it isn't just a mere attraction much more deeper and intense cannot be described in the form of words . It magnificently connects their lonely hearts together just like the two solitary pairs .

Ss:- (kissed her forehead) Dekha you couldn't resist yourself na this shows your equally possessive about me ... Aaj Kai baad mere calls ignore kiye na be ready to face the consequences cause I am equally involved in this deal ... Sab kuch tere hisaab sai nahi hoga ... You can't treat me like shit jab dil kare phaas bola loh dusre pal khud sai dur kardo ... Stop pushing me away naaz lets just enjoy our togetherness itna stress kyun laite hai babe ? Just stop overthinking put your silly head on rest let's just go with the flow kyunke zindagi bohut choti hai enjoy everyday like as if it's your last so that your left without any regrets , remorse or guilt :)